Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos ... crap!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Why is Frutos so poor this season? Can't pass. Poor control. He's a liability.

Loft or Jakey would be better in that position. Or anyone in fact ...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Always great to see fans getting behind the team after our best win in three years

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I think he just needs the playing time, he has been on the bench for most of the games so far, but when he has started he has looked quite good.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I think he's getting steadily better - we need him in the team for his crossing, as the rest of the squad isn't exactly overloaded with quality ball-players.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
hes only had about three games ??? are you being serious! bloody nobber! :nono: and have you seen loft play!? :lolol:

Last edited:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
munkfish said:
hes only had about three games ??? are you being serious! bloody nobber! :nono: and have you seen loft play!? :lolol:

Yes to both questions.

Have seen Frutos play twice this year. Both times an embarrassment. I'm sure he can do better (although has never been great since he joined us) in which case he sghould be loaned out or play in the reserves until he can do the business.

On present form Loft is the better player.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
goldstone said:
(although has never been great since he joined us)

Which planet do you live on?

Frutos (along with Seb Carole) was one of the few bright points of last season, and I think he could be a big player for us in this division once he gets a few starts under his belt.

SeagullJay

Feb 6, 2006
Dubai
must admit

have seen a lot worse play in the stripes

and he looked ok in higher division last year

think to loan him out would be tad premature

especially as we only have about 17 players!

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Agree all he needs is games. I thought he didn't play well but not badly either. His defensive work was much improved over last season.

I think he is quality (and remember guys he stayed when he probably could have gone).

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Think he should be in the team on the back of the goal down (up depending where you are) Crawley at pre-season

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
AlexFrutos said:
Which planet do you live on?

Frutos (along with Seb Carole) was one of the few bright points of last season, and I think he could be a big player for us in this division once he gets a few starts under his belt.

Agreed on Frutos, but is there something you particularly like about Frenchmen? Carole was PANTS last year, aside from a few decent games in August and September.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here