Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Just watched this on demand and fantastic stuff. Love DA (my favourite TV series ever is 'Trials of Life') and those shots of the meltwater running through the ice sheet were beautiful.

Oct 25, 2003
the prog was amazing.... but i obv still have hang ups back to my childhood - it wasnt dr who that used to freak me out, but watching animals hunt and kill..... i still had to avert my eyes when the wolves pounced.... and as for the whales and the poor seal.................... eeeeeeeeeeeeeek. im such a girl in these cases!

it's part of nature......if they didn't show hunting it'd be pointless as it's such a massive part of life. If those wolves don't kill bison then they could starve to death....

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Absolutely breathtaking stuff. Might be another blu-ray purchase when this comes out to experience it in its full 1080p glory.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Really good.

I quite enjoyed John Hurt narrating "Human Planet" so reckon he could fill the void when DA departs.

Danny 4

Apr 10, 2008
:amex:Our frontline could take some lessons from those Killer whales persistance and link up to provide wave after wave of attack to 'seal' a win! :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here