Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From underdogs to pantomime villains at St Mary's?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes its NOT as important as Palace. Hope he has f***ing learned that!

gwc

georgeweahscousin
Apr 21, 2011
Overlooking the Solent
To be fair to him, he has probably ensured our fans won't go for the unoriginal homophobic stuff.

It will all be racism based and directed at Gus now....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Come to think of it, how white is our squad...hope poor old LuaLua doesn't suffer any abuse, he's not going to feel like his manager is going to stick by him is he!

0,,10433~10000710,00.jpg

Please note, I'm not for a second suggesting that there is anything other than ability that constitutes a players position in our squad.

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
To be fair to him, he has probably ensured our fans won't go for the unoriginal homophobic stuff.

It will all be racism based and directed at Gus now....
Indeed. If he's in his technical area and a Southampton fan nearby yells out "Sit down you monkey-headed dago dwarf!" then Poyet can do nothing except wait for the end of the game and then shake the man warmly by the hand.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Come to think of it, how white is our squad...hope poor old LuaLua doesn't suffer any abuse, he's not going to feel like his manager is going to stick by him is he!

0,,10433~10000710,00.jpg

True , but you look at the different nationalities in that squad too

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Thinking about it , completely the wrong way to go about it BUT job done in terms of firing the team up for tomorrow

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
True , but you look at the different nationalities in that squad too

I wasn't for a second suggesting there is anything sinister in the make up of the squad. Apologies to anyone seeing that who thought so. A purely coincidental comment on my part.

(carefully prepared by solicitor...)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I wasn't for a second suggesting there is anything sinister in the make up of the squad. Apologies to anyone seeing that who thought so. A purely coincidental comment on my part.

(carefully prepared by solicitor...)
:D I knew what you meant by the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here