Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From a Saint in peace. Best of Luck for the run in.

Colinjb

Jan 11, 2011
Hello everyone.

Firstly, sorry about the more trollish element of our fanbase who have found their way here. They do not speak for all of us. Far from it.

It's great to see both of our clubs fighting it out at the top of league 1. There's a long way to go yet bet I do hope we are both up there at the end of the season.

It's about time that South coast football showed it's true strength, ourselves and Bournemouth are showing that we can put up a true spirirted fight and it is my hope we all go up... one way or another at the end of the season.

So, until we meet in April, genuinely, all the best to you all. In a way I hope that game is academic with us both secured as promoted by then. Of course, we should enjoy the competion on the way though. ;)

Peace.

Col.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair play Col. The main reson their is shite on here is because of 2 posters from your lot and I did notice someone pointed this out on the Saints board too. They're rubbing people up the wrong way and causing a bit of 'rivalry'. Thanks for the post - their have been a few decent S'ton fans on here recently and rest assured we have our own breed of knob heads who go on other teams boards and tarnish our name! So does every club...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tickets for the BHA V SCC match will be like gold dust, should be a special game.

Colinjb

Jan 11, 2011
Tickets for the BHA V SCC match will be like gold dust, should be a special game.

Absolutely. What is the capacity of your guys away end? Also, I take it SCC means 'South Coast Club?' God bless 'The Sun.'

Colinjb

Jan 11, 2011

I look forward to seeing how our ticket office divide that up between our season ticket holders! They're damned if they do and damned if they don't right now, particularly after linking tickets for the Man Utd game with the Carlisle home fixture.

Colinjb

Jan 11, 2011
Fair play Col. The main reson their is shite on here is because of 2 posters from your lot and I did notice someone pointed this out on the Saints board too. They're rubbing people up the wrong way and causing a bit of 'rivalry'. Thanks for the post - their have been a few decent S'ton fans on here recently and rest assured we have our own breed of knob heads who go on other teams boards and tarnish our name! So does every club...

Yeah, far too common. Get enough people together though and there will always be that fraction of twats.

I hope you guys don't mind me coming on here. It is genuinely good to get an insight into how a rival is perceiving things.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I look forward to seeing how our ticket office divide that up between our season ticket holders! They're damned if they do and damned if they don't right now, particularly after linking tickets for the Man Utd game with the Carlisle home fixture.
I expect they'll put on a big screen at St Mary's for those who can't get a ticket, better view too.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Hello everyone.

Firstly, sorry about the more trollish element of our fanbase who have found their way here. They do not speak for all of us. Far from it.

It's great to see both of our clubs fighting it out at the top of league 1. There's a long way to go yet bet I do hope we are both up there at the end of the season.

It's about time that South coast football showed it's true strength, ourselves and Bournemouth are showing that we can put up a true spirirted fight and it is my hope we all go up... one way or another at the end of the season.

So, until we meet in April, genuinely, all the best to you all. In a way I hope that game is academic with us both secured as promoted by then. Of course, we should enjoy the competion on the way though. ;)

Peace.

Col.

What I truly don't get is why guys like yourself want to register to post on an away fans when you have a nice win.

Why haven't you joined earler if you're that bothered?

Personally, I would rather spend the time walking around the golf course with a 9 iron stuck up my arse than wasting it to register on an away fans forum.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Don't apologise for anything - as far as I can see, one of your fans came on here ages ago, stuck with it and has since merely engaged ours in some friendly banter. Unfortunately, a lot of ours can give but can't take, and therefore have tried to brand him a wanker and Southampton as arrogant. Since then, we've had threads comparing us to Arsenal and various posts assuming that we'll win more or less every game. My personal favourite was a thread asking who we would rather have in charge - Gus or Mourinho!

I echo your sentiments, hopefully it'll be an exciting run in (which we edge in the end!)

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

Still, you'll get over 2500 if we both go up next season. I expect you'll still have a mad rush for those though. Do you get binfests on your boards over tickets every time? Be interested to know that we aren't the only ones!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I kinda like the scummers, my little brother supports you guys and us as champions and you lot as runners up will do me just fine, and then maybe just maybe I will forgive that 0-0 with Tottenham years ago......................... nahhhh

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Wow, that should be the biggest league 1 crowd in a while!
Hope that focussing on that game throws you a bit and you "do a Leeds" (after beating ManU of course!) - just enough that we can pip you to top spot on the run in :) Good luck!

Colinjb

Jan 11, 2011
Still, you'll get over 2500 if we both go up next season. I expect you'll still have a mad rush for those though. Do you get binfests on your boards over tickets every time? Be interested to know that we aren't the only ones!

Tends to be a first come first serve attitude normally. The odd few spares are offered on our forums but they are few and far between. For the smaller capacity grounds it can be a bit frantic.... especially if the kick off time is favourable.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What I truly don't get is why guys like yourself want to register to post on an away fans when you have a nice win.

Why haven't you joined earler if you're that bothered?

Personally, I would rather spend the time walking around the golf course with a 9 iron stuck up my arse than wasting it to register on an away fans forum.

I think you`re under clubbing there Peanut.

Colinjb

Jan 11, 2011
I kinda like the scummers, my little brother supports you guys and us as champions and you lot as runners up will do me just fine, and then maybe just maybe I will forgive that 0-0 with Tottenham years ago......................... nahhhh

The only thing I don't really understand, why call us Scummers? Only the skates do that and even then it's just daft!

Anyway, Hammond. Is it just 'ex player' syndrome with him or did he do something to part with you guys on particularly bad terms?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here