Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From a Reading site, they sound impressed!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From a Reading sight, they sound impressed!

The Royals having been turned down by Taylor now appear to have been rebuffed by Hoddle. Last minute hitch re the dosh.

Looks like the Madman will go for the cheap option. Sounds familiar.

Unless there is a change in heart re the dosh then it's Coppell for the Royals.

Is third choice good enough? Does he have Premiership quality and charisma? Will he be able to stand the pressure? Can he attract Big Names? Will his Big Wellie style keep the fans happy? Is he another Nearly Manager? Track record relegated last year. Is that good enough for the Royals? Or will Dilly get the call?

One things for certain Coppell is cheap. However the Madman could have a change of heart and dust off his wallet for Hoddle.

Taylor is on £250000 plus a massive bonus in the Third Division at Hull. Is £150000 sufficient to attract Manager with Premiership aspirations?

Lots of questions but does the Madman have the answers? Stay webwise with the Main Man. You know it brings success. Well if the new manager listenssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Muppets - that is just the icing on the cake - if the Reading fans don't want him, let him stay here, we quite like the chap.:nono:

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
Please don't confuse the rantings of SDR with those of a rational human being (or even Reading fan).

The vast majority of Reading fans would be very happy with him as new manager.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
SDR is a complete cock, so I wouldn't take his posts as reliable of a source of a Reading fan. He's the most fickle of the fickle.

In the meantime, here's those articles that prompted the Coppell stuff:

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1053994,00.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,435-838768,00.html

I'm pretty sure I might have posted it last night while a tad wasted... anyone confirm that?!? Not a clue what I wrote, and couldn't find it on here this morning... probably best that its gone what with the appalling spelling I presume.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here