Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From 606

Mar 10, 2006
I just cannot see that it will be someone who is out of work. I wouldn't take nearly 2 weeks to appoint someone who is and I don't buy this theory that Slade is trying to sort out severance pay with Yeovil unless they are are deliberately dragging their heels knowing that the more games we lose the more chance they have of staying up

24/09/08

Jan 19, 2009
BN1
Man, you really do know the way to hire a person.
Er.... run your own business, do you?? Maybe a rehab centre can supply you with staff, or perhaps just hang outside a Jobcentre-plus for a nice staffordshire terrier-owner you can pick?
I agree with what Clive Walker's slaphead said. Slade is out of work, so why can't we get him in. I dont belive it's true about this severance pay thing. If it is true, shorely with all the money that Bloom has got he would pay that to try and keep us up. I was just trying to make a point. Maybe I phrased it wrongly.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I wonder, how do the Adams out people feel right now?

Quite happy thank you very much. He took a club from 7th to 20th in 6 months and was a shadow of his former self. I'd happily have the Chuckle Brothers in charge if they played players in their best positions, got the ball on the deck and showed some passion.

jonesie

Feb 19, 2009
I wonder, how do the Adams out people feel right now?

Gutted as it means we are where we are, the relegation zone. Adams took us there! I didnt want Wilkins sacked but I was pleased Adams was returning but a different Adams came back and one who was obvioulsly not able to deliver. Without the JPT he would have been pushed long before.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm feeling a bit full up. I've just had a chicken and ham kiev and a bowl of Nut Clusters.
I was going to have a plum to round it off, but I've just not got the room.

bagsy

Aug 9, 2008
god this is getting boring!!!! the longer the delay the more likely big mac white and his side kick will be in charge for the rest of the season........they both must be DK love childs!!! and he wants to keep them on as back room staff...... how can any descent manager work with them? they have failed and should be gone!!!..... is this the stumbling block with Gannon and Ince?...... If the two chuckle brothers are not left in charge then a appointment of a desperate manager will be... as he will be happy to agree with anything the board offer!......... we need stevey grit back ......the great escape 2 is needed!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here