Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friio to Forest

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Don't know if this has been mentioned already but Nottingham Forest have signed David Friio from Plymouth

Not sure if this is good or bad news as it deprives one rival of one of their best players but he has moved to another relegation rival. Big blow for Plymouth to lose him though.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Probably good for us.

Forest have more to make up on us than Plymouth.

Doesn't look like a smart move by the lad at the moment, though, I must say.

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
good player for plymouth and league one inspired signing from that twat megson Forest to Go Down....My Cousin is a season ticket holder at plymouth says he is a very gifted player but lazy and disruptive...nice one megson

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Good player but I can't see him turning Forest around and seeing as we still have to play Plymouth this should help us.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Scarface said:
Thats quite a surprise as he is very popular down there. Kind of like Chippie is to us.
i dont know who you talk to but the argyle boys i hang around with aint to keen on him! but think it will be a case of dont know wat you've got till it's gone.he hasn't been getting in there team and is out of contract in the summer they could yet come to regret that when you look at the league

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
for sure dis they pay cash for the horrible little frenchman he is a good lower league player but not what you want when you are fighting relegation in the champo....id rather they had him then reid and dawson for the run in

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
the problem he's the sort of player that will go there and get on the end of things bloody good goalscoring midfielder i saw him score a hat rick last season for plymouth against chesterfield

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
yer but reid and dawson are gone wat av they got to do with anything. frillo is no reid but can score goals

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
text just received from a plymouth fan

he's been average for us this season i don't reckon he will turn them around.excellent servent just watch him score when we go there in april

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
saltash fella i was looking on the bright side 2 weeks ago forest had a side in the championship with Reid & Dawson in it both quality players....they havent anymore and are signing the likes of frillo who although is a handy player at times...i think they are now in a worse position player wise

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
no doubting they are worse of player wise but players like that going can help the team spirit look at the run we went on when currie and culip went and where everton are without rooney

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
saafend_seagull said:
havent they got doherty from bristol city to replace him? or has he not signed yet?
no the bristol city chairman said that doherty had asked for time to think over a loan move to home park but brian tinnion said on sky sports news that doherty wasn't going anywhere he wanted to stay and fight for his place! so we will have to wait and see

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
forest have also signed ex pompey and derby midfielder darryl powell who was on loan at sheff wed last time we were in this division so they've now bought in david frillo,darryl powell,andy melville and john curtis

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here