Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Friends life T20 Hampshire v Sussex 27-06-11 SS1 19.00 (maybe)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Tahir bowled 4.5 overs according to the BBC. Am I missing something?

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I just can't get excited about T20. Just as well by the looks of things.

Frank_Mir

Jun 27, 2011
I think today was a really attacking game in terms on bowling, complete spin domination if you ask me, we all saw how both teams got off to a flier in the first 6 with the seamers bowling, both teams made 50 within the 6 losing just 1 or 2 wickets which wasnt that bad considering the runs scored. As soon as spin came on both teams had difficulties and the real battle in the game was which team of spinners bowled better either hampshire or sussex and on the night it was sussex, fantastic figures for imran tahir and shahid afridi and well bowled dominic corque, you cant blame sussex for the bowling, even at the death the seamers gul and naved both bowled superb with the yorkers and slower deliveries but the only real let down which was foreshadowed by hampshires innings was spin trouble which the sussex batsmen couldn't handle.

Frank_Mir

Jun 27, 2011
but it could be argued if hampshire batted second maybe the story would have been different knowing you had to reach a certain target with overcoming spin whereas instead they batted first with the fortunacy to come through 120+ with some good batting

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I went to last night's shambles and I think some of the Sussex batmen need to take a long hard look at themselves. Only Wright & Nash early on looked like they had any idea, what they were doing and we had absolutely no answer to the bowling of Afridi, Tahir & Briggs. Our spin bowling was also good, Panesar, Rayner & Nash all did well.

Finally, someone please tell Vincent to STOP PLAYING THAT F**KING PADDLE SHOT. The only time he connected was when he scooped it straight to a fielder, well done.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
im only being negative cause we was rubbish 2nite and we bowled really well and batted really poorly thats just my view

but the problem is you are still negative even when sussex win or when england win in the cricket. i know your haveing your views but when its the same old nonsense it just gets boring

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here