Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fridays drinkies

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have neglected the friday drinking thread of late but tonight its been a steady evening of HSB to get the ship back on course.

and then ....................................................................

oh yes oh yes a Westletveren 8 to finish the evening off with a nice Belgium touch.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Nothing stronger than a glass of grapefruit juice for me tonight.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I nice pot of Ethiopian coffee...strong stuff!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All that caffeine ........ very unhealthy. ........................... better off drinking alcohol or doing cocaine I say,.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just quaffed a glass of Orange Hi-Juice..... us semi-pro athletes have to keep our livers in tip top order..... mind you, saturday nights going to be a shock for it

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yeah and they've just upped it as well, I do drink on it from time to time but I dont half get pissed quick.

My old dad was on that stuff and he`d try to give the wine a go but it always mucked hi,m up. mind you i always had respect for him trying.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
My old dad was on that stuff and he`d try to give the wine a go but it always mucked hi,m up. mind you i always had respect for him trying.

You gotta try fella else it's a long time to stay sober.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just quaffed a glass of Orange Hi-Juice..... us semi-pro athletes have to keep our livers in tip top order..... mind you, saturday nights going to be a shock for it

Veg you big girls blouse.............. hows it hanging. the Westy was spot on. Just going down the garage for a Westmalle triple. thats got you moist aint it ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Veg you big girls blouse.............. hows it hanging. the Westy was spot on. Just going down the garage for a Westmalle triple. thats got you moist aint it ?

pah... jibber jabber ! I'm hanging on to half a crate of Westamalle Tripels thank you, And I can raise you Chimay Grande Reserve ( Champagne Closure ) so go pee up a rope.
besides, the amount of booze you have had will have affected your pallate by now unless you have been chewing Parsley :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
pah... jibber jabber ! I'm hanging on to half a crate of Westamalle Tripels thank you, And I can raise you Chimay Grande Reserve ( Champagne Closure ) so go pee up a rope.
besides, the amount of booze you have had will have affected your pallate by now unless you have been chewing Parsley :lolol:

Just been back down to the garage and have gone for another Westy 8.
But I stood on a slug on the way down.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just been back down to the garage and have gone for another Westy 8.
But I stood on a slug on the way down.

Ah, thats why Snails are cleverer by having shells.. theres always a moment of doubt when you step on a Slug at night with just your socks on.. especially if you have a small dog with copious anal output.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ah, thats why Snails are cleverer by having shells.. theres always a moment of doubt when you step on a Slug at night with just your socks on.. especially if you have a small dog with copious anal output.....

Funnily enough you should say that Veg but my jack eats the shell and leaves the inner bit alone. not sure how snails get on without their shells. Do they become slugs ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here