Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday's Brighton & Hove Albion Quiz

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Reading NSC, it seems that similar players are not allowed to both be good at the same time, one has to be shit and one absolutely brilliant.

So which one is shit and which one is shit hot

a) Michel Kuipers / Peter Brezovan
b) Andy Whing / Inigo Calderon
c) Marcos Painter / Jim McNulty
d) James Tunnicliffe / Tommy Elphick
e) Adam Virgo / Adam El Abd
f) Dean Cox / Elliott Bennett
g) Seb Carole / Kazenga LuaLua
h) Gary Dicker / Alan Navarro
g) Andy Crofts / Lee Hendrie
h) Glenn Murray / Nicky Forster
i) Ashley Barnes / Chris Holroyd

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Good point. It seems that people have to see things in comparison terms. What Gus The Great has done is to get the entire squad playing well and, in some cases, unrecognisable from earlier in the season. Take that list as the basis of a squad for next season, with the obvious exception removed, and we have proper competition for almost every position. that can only be a good thing.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Good point. It seems that people have to see things in comparison terms. What Gus The Great has done is to get the entire squad playing well and, in some cases, unrecognisable from earlier in the season. Take that list as the basis of a squad for next season, with the obvious exception removed, and we have proper competition for almost every position. that can only be a good thing.

This was my point, I love the extremes when two people in a similar position go head to head. Murray was shit, now Forster is because he left. Brezovan was just a talented amatuer when Kuipers was god. Now Kuipers is rubbish and should be released etc etc

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here