The first one says, "Oh no, I just lost an electron!"
The second one says, "Are you sure?"
and the first one replies, "I'm POSITIVE!"

ill get my coat :nono:

Louisjpbacon

Oct 12, 2004
Southampton
ok ok, this ones better

2 weasels walked in to a bar and had a couple of drinks, the first one says to the other one "I SLEPT WITH UR MOTHER", the second one looks at hm with a funny look, and the whole bar goes quiet to see what the 2nd one will say, and then the 1st weasel says again, I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER, the second weasel calmly says, "go home dad, your drunk"

:lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Fella sitting in a restaurant, the waiter brings him a plate and puts it down in front of him.

On the plate there are two dots.

Fella says,

"Excuse me waiter, but I ordered an omlette"

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Superphil said:
Fella sitting in a restaurant, the waiter brings him a plate and puts it down in front of him.

Fella says,

???

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Superphil said:

Fella says,

Blog2006-04-13tumble.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Superphil said:

Fella says,

???

I may be being dense, but I don't understand what's funny there at all.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Buzzer said:
play on words

omelette and umlaut. The two dots above letters in German

Ah, now I get it.

It's still not funny, but I do get it.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Louisjpbacon said:
2 weasels walked in to a bar and had a couple of drinks, the first one says to the other one "I SLEPT WITH UR MOTHER", the second one looks at hm with a funny look, and the whole bar goes quiet to see what the 2nd one will say, and then the 1st weasel says again, I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER, the second weasel calmly says, "go home dad, your drunk"

Was he one of those liquid weasels?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
but if it s German restaraunt would he not be asking sausage or sour kraut and things

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Buzzer said:
play on words

omelette and umlaut. The two dots above letters in German

I think it was funnier when I didn't understand it.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
one i popped on the other day

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the "Chicken Surprise". The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

"Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband.

He hasn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down. Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.

"Please sir," says the waiter, "what you order?"

The husband replies, "Chicken Surprise."

[Wait for it....................]

Ah... so sorry," says the waiter, "I bring you Peeking Duck"

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Two blokes are pushing their shopping trolleys around a supermarket when they collide.
The first bloke says to the second bloke, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going".

The second bloke says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate".

The first bloke says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like"?

The second bloke says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, with blonde hair, blue eyes, big jubblies, long legs and is wearing tiny little shorts and a crop top. What does your wife look like"?

The first bloke says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here