Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Nights Rainwatch

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chance of rain Friday evening 50% and rising. The cold, clear, frosty weather we are having this week ( -4C by night Wednesday and Thursday ) the Atlantic systems are staging a fight back with rain , wind and mild predicted by the week end.

My attendance in in the balance.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As we all know now especially sth's for the last 10 years BHAFC are at home Friday and being at home means that is has to RAIN. Well after a week of dry weather needless to say the weather and atlantic systems have picked up on the fact we are at home Friday and have this little beauty a couple of thousand miles to the West and rattling along for around 7pm Friday evening going on all through the night and next day with gale force winds.

Enjoy.

BBC - Weather Centre - UK Weather Services - England - South East

That is all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, if it didn't get milder, and stayed -4, the game would be OFF, so bring it on....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am meeting an old friend for a drink at 4 ish and then a curry. If it is pissing down at 7pm there is an 88.76% likelihood we will just stay in the pub. I cannot be arsed to get soaked and cold watching shite football anymore. Bad fan ?. I don't really care to be honest. If I do not go I would have given the club £ 40 for the 2 tickets anyway.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Metcheck (probably the most accurate site) have a tiny amout of rain between 9pm and midnight... I say rain... it's only 1C!

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?day=3&zipcode=Brighton

With the fronts coming up against the cold pool of air over us for the week, we might see sleet or freezing rain at first, but the lack of intensity forecast probably precludes snow, but you never know!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

D

Deleted User X18H

I am a Brighton & Hove Albion fan and supporter I shall be there!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
"Win when it's raining!"
"We only win when it's raining"...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be serious. It is likely to be cold with rain throughout the whole match. After 10 years I must have sat in those conditions about 50 times. I said after the Millwall monsoon I was not going to do it again.

I do not want bloody pneumonia with Xmas 2 weeks away. What a wimp, yes, but its just not enjoyable sitting in the rain for over 2 hours more than anything and the warm, abivalent surroundings of a hostelry with some warming Brandy and then a leisurely curry has far more appeal.

No, sitting in the rain watching shite football is a young Man's game.

My tickets will be on the other thread later today.

Enjoy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here