Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Out last night, want to get up early to go to gym and shops before heading off to the footy late morning.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It's 11.00pm, and i'm back home - the club that used to be THE place for students to go on a friday night, was absolutely empty tonight - booooo!!

Why do girls always flurt with me on NSC? - dont cheat on ben andrew, darling.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just got back from Underworld @ Brighton Centre.

It's the shitest set I've ever seen them play, and I must have seen them a dozen times :down:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'vw just got back from The Mighty Boosh Live. It was also the shitest thing I've seen them do and in many ways was so dissapointing it made my eyes water.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I just got back from Underworld @ Brighton Centre.

It's the shitest set I've ever seen them play, and I must have seen them a dozen times :down:

Likewise. Not a brilliant set but it's the 1st time I've ever seen them without the help of narcotics. Completely clean, that's me. Got my children this weekend so need to be virtuous.

Thought it was okay but some bird asked me to stop knocking into her (near the front too). I WAS DANCING, LOVE. Told her that too.

Oh, and that if she didn't want people knocking into her she might think about f***ing away from the middle of a dance floor. Boyfriend didn't like it and threatened me. I defused the situation by calling him a wanker. That helped.

So I'm home, having relieved the babysitter (I wish. Very lovely Swedish female friend).

So that's my night in a nutshell.

Got your FALL tickets by the way Ross. Mustn't forget those!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Because I've just got bak from a shift at the pub and need to wind down before crashing out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm 39 and party like it's going out of fashion most weeks. Bad show, chaps.

Well I'll have you know I watched a Bill Bailey LIVE thing on E4 tonight, and damn near PISSED myself.

I know how to live.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thought it was okay but some bird asked me to stop knocking into her (near the front too). I WAS DANCING, LOVE. Told her that too.

Oh, and that if she didn't want people knocking into her she might think about f***ing away from the middle of a dance floor. Boyfriend didn't like it and threatened me. I defused the situation by calling him a wanker. That helped.

:D

Got your FALL tickets by the way Ross. Mustn't forget those!

Good man! It's next Sunday aye?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Underworld smashed up Bestival but one still thinks it is all about money for them now.

Is the Brighton Centre still the shithole I remember it being?

ps listen to Metronomy.

Stumpy Tim

I'm 39 and party like it's going out of fashion most weeks. Bad show, chaps.

Yes, but this recent photo of your good self shows that you've aged a little

grandpa_4-28-07_num3.jpg

I'm out on Thursday night for the late one. Even though I don't drink a lot, it's a night in the boozer followed by a curry or chinese or something. Thus Friday is occasionally an evening of recovery, early to bed before a nice long Saturday without work or hangover, involving a visit to Mater and some jolly-old footer, what?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well I'll have you know I watched a Bill Bailey LIVE thing on E4 tonight, and damn near PISSED myself.

I went to "The Best of the Fest" comedy night at the dome and danm near pissed myself IN PUBLIC :ohmy:

Oh, and I caught the Bill Bailey thing when I got home as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here