Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday lunchtime Clerkenwell drinks

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If anyone fancies joining me and the Gimpster tomorrow lunchtime (Friday 28) in Clerkenwell (just north of Smithfield market, basically), we shall be there from about 12.30-12.45 onwards, all welcome. And (gulp)...you can bring your Panini swaps along...there, I've said it. It's the best pub in London, that one.

http://www.stpetersbrewery.co.uk/london/default.htm

jerus_1.jpg

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Man of Harveys said:
If anyone fancies joining me and the Gimpster tomorrow lunchtime (Friday 28) in Clerkenwell (just north of Smithfield market, basically), we shall be there from about 12.30-12.45 onwards, all welcome. And (gulp)...you can bring your Panini swaps along...there, I've said it. It's the best pub in London, that one.

http://www.stpetersbrewery.co.uk/london/default.htm

jerus_1.jpg

i hope to make it:drink:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Been there.

Good Ales. Too good infact. Got asked to leave for being to drunk and singing with a few mates.

Ended up going to the Karaoke bar up the road.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The grapefruit ale in there sounds vile but tastes as fresh as being french-kissed by Angelina Jolia whilst parachuting. Magnificent.

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
A great pub although it can get a little crowded. Try the Lemon & Ginger ale. The Old Mitre nearby is also well worth a visit.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:bounce:

I only have ONE Panini sticker to shift, so it will only be a a bit of a BINFEST.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Douglas Sequeira of Costa Rica - described by the better half as "very good-looking" - he's bald, thin and dark of complexion so lookswise, we have much in common. :shootself

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just returned myself - all the other cliqueistes looking frankly gorgeous, but that's just the grapefruit juice talking. :wave:

Am I finally part of an infamous NSC clique now? Oh god I hope so, I've worked tirelessly over 2 years for a glorious moment like this.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
It s time you had a wee then isn't it.

I've not stopped peeing for the last hour. I'm a big old bag of very clear piss. And I've not eaten all day...:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here