Friday Caption Comp...............

Attachments

• drunk_paulgascoigne.jpg
    drunk_paulgascoigne.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 240

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
"aye, I woud still like to work in the game, its the only thing I know. I think the kids could look up to me, I'm a legend me"

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
f***ing hell, what a mess that bloke has become. All that football talent reduced to that... :(

Sorry, that wasn't really a caption, more of a general observation.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Haway Man! I can smirk 4 tabs at once & make mesel' sick at the same time! I'm dead hard, me.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
"I like me fags me, i'm gonna move to Brighton"

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Aside from the jokes, he did stuff with a football that i never thought possible. Best English player i ever saw imo, Euro' 96 his swansong. Terrible shame. Glad i saw him when Spurs came to us in his prime.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Aside from the jokes, he did stuff with a football that i never thought possible. Best English player i ever saw imo, Euro' 96 his swansong. Terrible shame. Glad i saw him when Spurs came to us in his prime.

Are you implying that after he visited Selhurst he descended slowly to a sad and pityable figure, a shadow of his former self, finally losing his dignity and self respect ?
A terrible shame indeed that he went there.
You've made a convincing argument for once young whelk. Now f*** off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Me hair's white, me face is red, I'm the fookin' Marlboro Man, me!"

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Are you implying that after he visited Selhurst he descended slowly to a sad and pityable figure, a shadow of his former self, finally losing his dignity and self respect ?
A terrible shame indeed that he went there.
You've made a convincing argument for once young whelk. Now f*** off.

I was implying i saw him at Selhurst. I believe he went to Lazio after that. Ever see him at the Tombstone knob end? I bet you're not even a regular supporter of your own team. I'd rather be skint in the Championship (remember that?) than be affiliated with your pile of shit.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
I was implying i saw him at Selhurst. I believe he went to Lazio after that. Ever see him at the Tombstone knob end? I bet you're not even a regular supporter of your own team. I'd rather be skint in the Championship (remember that?) than be affiliated with your pile of shit.

Yet you STILL post on our message board :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here