Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday afternoon CATASTROPHE...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
After successfully winning the usual ROCK PAPER SCISSORS dual with my colleague Nathan, it was indeed his turn to make the coffees - happy days i hear you shout BUT...

On passing my precious 5 yr old Brighton and Hove Albion Mug that was a present from my very own BROTHER to Nathan he managed to drop it on the office floor shattering it into pieces :(

Nathan is a good lad but is a Chelsea fan (and has a perfectly rounded head - like an orange...) but I'm not at all happy and feel some sort of repayment is required - e.g. - making me coffee all week next week?!

Over to you Friday afternoon NSC - what should this criminal's punishment be...

Your help is appreciated...

Sheebo :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Do a sex wee in his Chelsea mug*, add a cup of coffee to it, and make him drink it?

*You will have to pretend it's your Albion mug, otherwise you'll never reach the vinegar strokes

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Think of it as a fresh start. A chance to peruse the NEW mugs in the club shop.
I recently retired my old Albion mug I use at work, as the dishwasher over time had faded its natural lustre. My new snazzy one takes pride of place in ANY tea-round, with its bright, vibrant colours and cutting-edge technical design of the Seagull emblem, superimposed over a BIGGER Seagull emblem.

Get yourself along to the club shop, purchase the mug of your choice, and present Mr Outspan with the receipt as a bill. Job done,.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You should get him to buy 2 Brighton mugs, one as a replacement and the other that he has to drink his coffee out of for a month

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I feel your pain Sheebo. One of the lowest points in my existence was my psychotic ex launching my 1977 Albion mug, that I'd had and treasured since childhood and never used, against a wall where it smashed into many pieces. It now sits, stuck together with superglue, in a box somewhere, too painful for me to look at it, but too precious to be thrown out, even in it's fractured state.

img-thing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here