Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fri euro lottery

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Thanks for posting the raffle results del_boy.

I never usually bother with the lottery but was tempted like a lot of others tonight. I also won.....which was nice.

£2 for two numbers apparently.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
tbh i never do the lottery nowadays,when it first started many years ago,but for some reason im going to get 20 quids worth this fri eurolottery ,(its a special one i think),anyone else thinking of doing this for a change???

Did you win anything

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think our syndicate has won £2.80

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I won 2x £2.80 and 1 x £6.00 almost got my money back! (also close on a few others one of 2 stars and nothing else and a couple of one numbers and one star.)

The raffle though not a single one anywhere within several thousand of a winning number given a choice would not be wasting 50p on this rubbish but then they know that so make it compulsory or they would lose, rather than make, a fortune on it. Without the raffle I would have made my money back I think.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I won 2x £2.80 and 1 x £6.00 almost got my money back! (also close on a few others one of 2 stars and nothing else and a couple of one numbers and one star.)

The raffle though not a single one anywhere within several thousand of a winning number given a choice would not be wasting 50p on this rubbish but then they know that so make it compulsory or they would lose, rather than make, a fortune on it. Without the raffle I would have made my money back I think.

isnt the euromilliions always 2 quid?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
isnt the euromilliions always 2 quid?

Not what I meant, prior to the introduction of the raffle nonsense it was £1.50 on the day they introduced the raffle nonsense it went up to £2 because of the raffle nonsense how else do you think they pay for something that is a UK only event.

They claim it was because not enough UK winners of the Euromillions and the Brits were moaning, I think it was because not enough Brits were entering so they were not making much money at it so decided to fleece some more money out of the poor Brits. If as they claim it was something Brits want then they would not make it compulsory and like that Olympics rubbish they did and the +5 it would be voluntary.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I think it used to be £1.50 here or €2 on the continent, but due to the increasing strength of the Euro against the Pound it was cheaper to buy tickets in this country (€1.6), to placate our European neighbours our price went up and we got the raffle on top to even things up.

Does that make sense or am I talking Michael Owen again?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Not what I meant, prior to the introduction of the raffle nonsense it was £1.50 on the day they introduced the raffle nonsense it went up to £2 because of the raffle nonsense how else do you think they pay for something that is a UK only event.

They claim it was because not enough UK winners of the Euromillions and the Brits were moaning, I think it was because not enough Brits were entering so they were not making much money at it so decided to fleece some more money out of the poor Brits. If as they claim it was something Brits want then they would not make it compulsory and like that Olympics rubbish they did and the +5 it would be voluntary.

ah, well I dont do it often, and the few times i have it's always been 2 pounds, but thinking about it all of those times have included the raffle i think.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
3 numbers and 1 lucky star - won £11.20. I was 2 numbers and 1 lucky star away from £105m. next time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here