Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French Trialists?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They come from France. A country where soap, tootpaste, razors and shampoo are banned. A country masquerading as a top producer of wine and cheese. A country that eats garden creatures. A country that beheaded most of their royals. A country that the Germans thought they wanted but then decided they didn't.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
BarrelofFun said:
They come from France. A country where soap, tootpaste, razors and shampoo are banned. A country masquerading as a top producer of wine and cheese. A country that eats garden creatures. A country that beheaded most of their royals. A country that the Germans thought they wanted but then decided they didn't.

A country that we built a big sewer pipe to to dispose of our waste and then they started coming out of it like rats with trains.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Centre Half..Left Back...Centre Midfielder and a Striker...

D

Deleted member 2719

Hot News Maybe !

Been away for a few days so not up to speed on situation.

But my dad has seen Dick Knight in Brantome France (Three to four weeks ago) infact he was sitting at the next table to him he was with what he assummed his wife and a rather large chap.

He was going to talk to him but he had abit of a falling out with a friend of his who was an anti Falmer Nimby and they crossed swords and he thought it could get a bit heated.

Maybe he was meeting with a club maybe he was on his hols or both?

Does anyone know what clubs are local to Brantome ?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Mouldy Boots said:
Hot News Maybe !

But my dad has seen Dick Knight in Brantome France (Three to four weeks ago) infact he was sitting at the next table to him he was with what he assummed his wife and a rather large chap.

The big bloke might be the agent that alterted us to carole and fruity as well as the new frenchies.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

sir danny cullip said:
The big bloke might be the agent that alterted us to carole and fruity as well as the new frenchies.

Maybe i wish he could have heard what was going on.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've heard that news will be in the Argus/ official site by Thursday.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
BarrelofFun said:
Was the last bit a reference to the war or the World Cup?:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here