Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freeview+

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
HUMAX PVR9300 at Richer Sounds - HI-FI Separates, Home Cinema, Speakers, MP3 DVD Portables, Plasma LCD, etc.

With this bad boy you can record 2 things at once and watch a recording at the same time.

That's the fella, although mine is the 160gb version - tempted to pull the drive out and stick a big mutha into it.

Sometimes you can record 2 things at once AND watch something else live too. Depends on what mux (or some other similar word) the channels are being broadcast on.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yep, got the same box as Bozza - it's FANTASTIC, can't reccommend it highly enough.

Never miss an episode of neighbours again!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've Sky+ and a generic free satellite one here - once you get used to PVRs watching 'normal' TV again is irritating and near impossible.

That's the fella, although mine is the 160gb version - tempted to pull the drive out and stick a big mutha into it.

Sometimes you can record 2 things at once AND watch something else live too. Depends on what mux (or some other similar word) the channels are being broadcast on.

That's 80 hours worth. If you need more, cant you hook up an external drive?
"Mux" is slang for multiplex, the division of the signal which carries a certain group of channels eg this site shows the groupings for the Granada area signal which originates near Bolton.
Freeview on Winter Hill TV transmitter | ukfree.tv - independent digital television and switchover advice, since 2002

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here