Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freeroll for Brighton? (Poker)

Jul 23, 2003
Yo,

Im working now at a poker company, NordicBet.com, (Microgaming). Just wonder if you are up for a freeroll with maybe $1000 in prizepool just for Brighton fans?

I can create it and have password, but the big question is, how will we keep this just for us? Its kind of easy for let say, Palace fans, to log in here and get the password and play :angry:

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
make the password something that only a brighton fan would know as an answer to a question, e.g. something you see at withdean?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I'd be in.

Re only making sure Brighton fans play, maybe pm the the details to those who express interest? Providing you get enough of course...

1066gull

League1Champions said:
You better keep it quiet, im a poker shark.

I have been sharking the mugs at PKR and Ladbrokes dry :clap2:
PKR and Ladbrokes are the worse sites for Badbeats. Some of the most experienced of players I have spoken to on PKR have found it frustrating and gone back to FultTilt.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
AdrianDINho said:
PKR and Ladbrokes are the worse sites for Badbeats. Some of the most experienced of players I have spoken to on PKR have found it frustrating and gone back to FultTilt.

Every site has bad beats im not a fan of this change sites everytime a few bad beats happen.

Bad beats are part of poker people who moan about them constantly are generally playing out of their bankroll

I usually stick to the $50 games (tourney of course)

And if its cash you will usually catch me hanging around on the 1/2 tables occasionally mostly the 2/4.

Last edited:

1066gull

PKR is a calling station.

You need a different game strategy with it as you get called almost everytime. Semi-Pros and Pros have not complained, but said that you need a different stragey. I have left it as its not my playing style. and was loosing me to many chips. But I will be back when I can afford it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here