Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freefalling

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
Heard this track on Planet Rock this morning.......how apt for us at the same time! Not much further to go and the truth will come to bite DK's arse,ie bottom of the league.
At the risk of being shouted down (again!) a good youth team manager does not make a good senior manager.
In the late 80's I was youth team manager at Hailsham Town,where we won 3 out of the 4 trophies on offer.I had a great set of players who listened to what they were instructed to do and carried it out on the field. For me to make the step up to senior management straight away without guidance from a more experienced manager would have been unthinkable.
Certain parallels here I think. Not advocating that DW gets the sack (although that is an option) but get someone in short-term to help him out.
Whenever I suggest anyone I get shouted down so will keep my own counsel on that,but yet another experienced coach/manager has gone to a club nearly inthe same boat as us...I'm talking of Stuart Gray going to Northampton (Cobblers!!) no it's true!
Steel hat on and ready for flak! :(

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
We are a long way off bottom spot at the moment - I wouldn't panic yet even if we lose at Chesterfield but many more Withdean wobbles and then alarm bells will start to ring.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Goring Gull said:
We are a long way off bottom spot at the moment

Don't need to be bottom to go down, just in the bottom, a position we are 3 points away from

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need mother luck to shine on us again as she seems to have deserted us recently. Perhaps an own goal or a deflection off of a player to stop this sequence of defeats.

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
We're a damn sight nearer than we were 5 league games ago....all the good work of the famous away wins has been undone....bar Rotherham are any of the others still below us (don't have broadband,so can't check quickly!) by that
I mean Donnie, Hudd'field, Bradford.. Don't share your optimism I'm afraid...where is our next win coming from,with the current squad?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here