Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman writes Cardiffs pre-match team talk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Believe me , palace will win .

I love it. Everytime I've made a bold match prediction in an online post, whether here or on the BBS, it has ALWAYS come back to bite me on the arse. That post Dougie could be your biggest mistake.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Whoooooosh .

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Low score draw on the cards tonight. Palace will score. Cardiff's woeful finishing in the first game when they dominated will be their downfall

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
choosing whether you'd prefer the scum to win or the welsh is like choosing whether to catch syphilis or gonorrhea.

I'll go for the Welsh

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Have to say I like Dougie Freedman. He's done a fantastic job so far keeping Palace up and he seems a decent fella. What he says is also hilariously funny because its spot on. Every season Cardiff bottle it. I honestly think whoever loses this tie will freefall in the league and every single bit of my body is willing it to be Palace. I like Dougie for putting his faith in the youngsters, I think you have to give Ambrose credit for turning down QPR and I respect Glenn Murray for the way he handled himself at the Amex but jesus god do I hate their fans. I'll be watching it in South Norwood tonight and if Palace do lose I'll have a celebratory piss on South Norwood ClockTower.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Bollox is it. Cardiff til I die tonight. Not a fan of the Wrexham love-in then?

Both sets of fans are generally filthy chavs so not a lot of difference & no I'm not a fan of the Wrexham love in, I find it to be a load of sanctimonious ol bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here