Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman writes Cardiffs pre-match team talk

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
However, while it is only natural our players will be nervous before the game, I'm sure it will be worse for the home team who know only too well what it is like to fall at the last hurdle.

I've seen Cardiff fall just short so many times over the past few seasons that they and their supporters must be scared stiff of failure. When you get in stressful situations it is difficult not to think of the past, and when you have their recent history of being beaten in the play-offs so often, they must have some very unhappy memories.

In fact the last time they got over the line was when Lennie Lawrence was their manager, but unfortunately for them he is now sitting in our dugout.

Come on Cardiff!!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Wow. That is some serious disingenuous claptrap. Hope they stuff it right up the weasel faced arse.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Our sentiments are not needed in this case. There's no question Cardiff are good enough to beat Palace by more than 1 paltry goal from a corner.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I think that's pretty good fighting talk from Freedman. Quite like the guy. Nowt to lose.

3-0 Cardiff though

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Got the cans of Guinness in for this one. Problem is Palace score one Cardiff have got to score three. Talkshit predicting a Cardiff win in extra time.

D

Deleted member 2719

Freedman really feels he needs that extra edge. personal if i was a Bluebird i would prove the palace scummer wrong hopefully his comments will come back and smack him in the face.

I have a mate who is good friends with the Cardiff Captain Mark Hudson, so come on Cardiff beat the scum.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Freedman really feels he needs that extra edge. personal if i was a Bluebird i would prove the palace scummer wrong hopefully his comments will come back and smack him in the face.

I have a mate who is good friends with the Cardiff Captain Mark Hudson, so come on Cardiff beat the scum.

That'll be the same Mark Hudson who played 130 games for Palace. I am sure he will already be up for it.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
That's right he is now with the big club.

He had his pinnacle with us, he is on the slide.

Wiki said:
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2000–2004 Fulham 0 (0)
2003 → Oldham Athletic (loan) 14 (0)
2004 → Crystal Palace (loan) 14 (0)
2004–2008 Crystal Palace 106 (7)
2008–2009 Charlton Athletic 43 (3)
2009– Cardiff City 92 (5)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:18, 21 January 2011 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).

D

Deleted member 2719

He had his pinnacle with us, he is on the slide.

Is he.......................because when they beat you and then get straight promotion to the premier with West ham. i would have said Cardiff were on the up.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Is he.......................because when they beat you and then get straight promotion to the premier with West ham. i would have said Cardiff were on the up.

Words can come back and bite. I would rather bide my time. I am certainly not comfortable with tonights game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here