Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Freedman on Friday"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry, I know this has been covered elsewhere, but I hadn't seen this HILARIO link before today, so thought it was worth a recycle:

FREEDMAN ON FRIDAY: I'm in the middle of building Crystal Palace up | This is Croydon

Highlights:

"MY NAME was touted as odds-on favourite for the managerial vacancy at Bolton Wanderers on Tuesday, but first of all, I'm not a betting man so it doesn't make a lot of sense to me what they're talking about.

Speculation comes with this job; either you get sacked or you get rave reviews. Either way, I can't comment on maybe some young guy in his bedroom putting money on me getting the Bolton job – it's just ridiculous.

The simple facts are that I'm in the middle of building Crystal Palace Football Club, and when I picked the club up, we were in a dark place. I think I'm halfway there in getting the club the way I want it to be, and I'm not the sort of guy to leave jobs half done. It's clear to say I'm halfway building something that I'd like to finish."

Bwahhh ha hahahaha hahahahaaaa....oh god Dougie...please stop....hang on, there's more ?

"I have to say, though, if the Scottish national job came along one day, yes, I would take it, of course. I think that's something that is built inside you, but hopefully it won't be for another 20 years' time."

Oh god my STOMACH, no no Dougie...please stop...plea....

"I think Wilfried Zaha is worth more than the £20m price tag that co-chairman Steve Parish was quoted with saying earlier this week. When I see Wilfried, especially in the company of some of the England U21s who join clubs for an awful lot of money, then I think he's got to be worth at least that amount."

AHHHH HAHHAAAAAAAAAA

*keels over*

GOD I love that club sometimes.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This is the guy who was so desperate to leave Palace and their loyal 12k fans that he concocted a story about the Bolton job, and might now be either taking a career break or considering becoming Ipswich manager - you couldn't make it up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hey. I know. Lets start our very own "Freedman on Friday" thread, with lots of quotes from Dougie on general news and current affairs, giving his own unique take on things.

We've already got the PEARLERS he did only last week in the Croyon Advertiser (see above), before hitching his skirt and mincing off to the Reebok. So in the true FREEDMAN spirit, lets carry on with that theme *

"Chelsea have rode their luck, but you simply cannot see them winning the big prize this season"

"Now they've got rid of McCarthy and put Terry Connor in charge, Wolves will be absolutely fine".

"A true gent and a legend in his time, we must mourn his death. The world is a poorer place today without Jimmy Savile".

*can also be posted on the BBS for added irritation, and to provoke abusive response

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"The simple facts are that Bashar al Assad is just a hard working guy determined to do the best for Syria and its long suffering people, and that's to be applauded".

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you're on Twitter, perhaps it needs its own hashtag...

"Will ya get that darn needle away from ma arm ?" - L Armstrong

#FreedmanOnFriday

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Hey c'mon McCauley, time to go back to your own bed now" - MJ

#FreedmanOnFriday

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Photoshop people - you know what to do...

07-minister.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry, I know this has been covered elsewhere, but I hadn't seen this HILARIO link before today, so thought it was worth a recycle:

FREEDMAN ON FRIDAY: I'm in the middle of building Crystal Palace up | This is Croydon

Highlights:

"MY NAME was touted as odds-on favourite for the managerial vacancy at Bolton Wanderers on Tuesday, but first of all, I'm not a betting man so it doesn't make a lot of sense to me what they're talking about.

Speculation comes with this job; either you get sacked or you get rave reviews. Either way, I can't comment on maybe some young guy in his bedroom putting money on me getting the Bolton job – it's just ridiculous.

The simple facts are that I'm in the middle of building Crystal Palace Football Club, and when I picked the club up, we were in a dark place. I think I'm halfway there in getting the club the way I want it to be, and I'm not the sort of guy to leave jobs half done. It's clear to say I'm halfway building something that I'd like to finish."

Bwahhh ha hahahaha hahahahaaaa....oh god Dougie...please stop....hang on, there's more ?

"I have to say, though, if the Scottish national job came along one day, yes, I would take it, of course. I think that's something that is built inside you, but hopefully it won't be for another 20 years' time."

Oh god my STOMACH, no no Dougie...please stop...plea....

"I think Wilfried Zaha is worth more than the £20m price tag that co-chairman Steve Parish was quoted with saying earlier this week. When I see Wilfried, especially in the company of some of the England U21s who join clubs for an awful lot of money, then I think he's got to be worth at least that amount."

AHHHH HAHHAAAAAAAAAA

*keels over*

GOD I love that club sometimes.
Excellent work Easy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here