Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free World Cinema DVD

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
tinx said:
Got mine, Hotel Rwanda has been ordered.

Me too. Superb movie:clap2:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Only Breathless, Manon Des Sources & A Very Long Engagement left. Went for Breathless as got the other two.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
The A very long engagement was on the website, but it said out of stock when i came to order it!!

It said that the order had been placed for free, so im hoping that counts as a contractual agreement!

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
The A very long engagement was on the website, but it said out of stock when i came to order it!!

It said that the order had been placed for free, so im hoping that counts as a contractual agreement!

I didn't order as it said out of stock. Oh well!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
ben andrews' girlfriend said:

Me too...

We shall see. :glare:

canterburyseagull

Jul 27, 2004
I too got there too late, however i just searched for Hotel Rwanda and ordered it anyway, said it was still free, just out of stock.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
what a load of bollocks. ok i did enter almost a week after the closing deadline but you'd have thought that the good people of play.com would have seen sense and sent me a dvd anyway. no such luck

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I just went on and got mine!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
not seen mine:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here