Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free to Good Home Due to Overzealous Breeding Programme

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Due to an expansion programme at Tedebear's pond centre we have some water dwelling Brighton supporters who are free to a good home. They are happy go lucky types who are prone to eating everything in sight, especially Tedebears carefully planted and expensive water lillies, snails, pasta and anything that falls in... they have been exposed to a few rather loud parties so are either deaf or very tolerant..

There are two ghost koi (shy coy types) carp, Dopey and Idiothead both rather large in size (10-12 inches?) and will do tricks for food, and who have been know to leap majestically from the pond to see if the grass is really greener on the outside (daft buggers), about 25-30 orange types and a few odd white and grey/black ones to be politically correct....

Anyhow, yours if you want them, I'll even catch them and tub them up for your journey home. The pond is in need of being emptied, cleaned and started again (see pic) so they need to find alternate homes...

A few pics attached, give me a shout if you're interested...

23040498bq.jpg

23040477vl.jpg

23040502qw.jpg

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Hi,

Could I have a couple ?

We have just moved into the Cresc in Southwick and we have a pond, currently we have 8 fish including one massive 18ins carp (we did have two but one popped its clogs Saturday am)

Would certainly like the two Koi if poss :) can you hang on to them for a week ? as we are having our Garden rehashed and the bloke's going to take a Pnumatic drill to the concrete which might stress them out.

PM me if ok

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd imagine they'd be dreadful with chips :eek: all boney, your welcome to try though

one of the Koi is partially sighted as he jumped out the pond ( again!) and went a bit dry on one side, I managed to Resuscitate
him but one eye was whitish and a bit buggered.

the golden orph are a bit smarter and better behaved

we would happily part ex the whole lot for some newts, or just a mate for the one we have at present.

In fact I'd throw a box of breadcrumbs in if its a breeding pair
:rolleyes:

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Hi,

I would like a couple if poss ?

Have just moved into the Cresc in Southwick which has a pond, currently there are about 8 fish including one massive Carp (we did have two but one popped its cloggs on Saturday)

I would happily take the two Koi, PM me if ok to sort out details.

Can you hang on to them for a week ? we are having the Garden done which might stress them out.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Whilst on the subject, i have a 12" :eek: .....gin rin sanke for sale. It's a japanese koi....white with orange and black markings with shiny scales down it's back.

I need the space so he's got to go.....£25 (probably cost £100 from a garden centre)

I also have a pond filter (approx 30" x 20" x 20") with all media and a UV (needs new bulb)....£15 for the pair

Collection from Lewes

email jevs1966@tiscali.co.uk

The fish is question is circled

Ta muchly

Attachments

• dscf0017.jpg
    dscf0017.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 238

Cadman

Jul 7, 2003
I'll have some for my pond if they are still available.

call me on 01403 321558 (Steve)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hadlee said:
Hi,

I would like a couple if poss ?

Have just moved into the Cresc in Southwick which has a pond, currently there are about 8 fish including one massive Carp (we did have two but one popped its cloggs on Saturday)

I would happily take the two Koi, PM me if ok to sort out details.

Can you hang on to them for a week ? we are having the Garden done which might stress them out.

Two Koi are yours!! Send me a PM when you're ready, I think you've been contacted by Zef anyhows....

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
jevs said:
Whilst on the subject, i have a 12" :eek: .....gin rin sanke for sale. It's a japanese koi....white with orange and black markings with shiny scales down it's back.

OI - this is my thread!! You thread snatcher, you'll start the Sussex Fish Wars if you're not careful...;) :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here