Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Ticket with a White shirt!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am on hold to the ticket office as we speak, trying to get details' like are the seats in the empty stand behind the goal, or can I still have tickets to the shouty section in the South.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Great Idea, let's face it, the club has found it pretty difficult to offer anything in the way of specials, with the cost of Withdean to consider. This is a great bit of thinking, hope it is well taken up.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Ok here's me being a miserable bastard but ah well!

Why are we wearing the white shirt at West Ham? Nothing wrong with the home shirt in terms of clashing, 5000 fans heading up, gonna be some fairly decent media coverage and its a massive game - I want blue and white!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
An excellent idea and so close to xmas as well as people will be buying the shirt.

Effectively means its £12 for the shirt!

:clap2: The club.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ernest said:
We have only been waiting 9 years for some sort of marketing exercise but a good thing all the same:clap:

:ohmy: :ohmy: Hold the front page. Ernest in 'agreement with club' shocker!

:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ATFC Seagull said:
Ok here's me being a miserable bastard but ah well!

Why are we wearing the white shirt at West Ham? Nothing wrong with the home shirt in terms of clashing, 5000 fans heading up, gonna be some fairly decent media coverage and its a massive game - I want blue and white!!

maybe the white shirts are not selling too well, and the club is using this is a clever markerting ploy to sell them - similar to the 'yellow at tottenham' campaign and the wearing of the yellow in the relegation battle, most notably at rotherham, when the clash between blue and white and red would naturally have caused problems

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Definitely a marketing ploy. No doubt we'd be pushing the maroon ones if it wasn't for the fact that West Ham play in claret!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Could the club not do a promotion along the lines of getting a free program/discounted entrance if your wearing the stripes? Would love to see EVERYONE at the Withdean full of blue and white. Probably more likely when the weather is better, ie early/late season games.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
seagull4life said:
Could the club not do a promotion along the lines of getting a free program/discounted entrance if your wearing the stripes? Would love to see EVERYONE at the Withdean full of blue and white. Probably more likely when the weather is better, ie early/late season games.

:clap: and all the ladies can sit with me :love:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will they have your size in stock though :lol:

*feet up waiting for the whinging to start*

I've already got one, bought mine at top whack when they were a limited edition, which is suddenly not so limited it appears :angry: :jester:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here