Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free ticket competitions for Brighton's next 3 home games

marqueemoon

Nov 29, 2010
Hi

I have been given permission by admin to post details of my website's free competition to win tickets to the Notts County game on Friday and then the Charlton match Dec 28th and the hangover cure against Leyton Orient on Jan 1st.

The competition is easy, just answer 2 simple questions and hope you are lucky in the draw.

Pleae visit my competition page if you would like to enter and good luck if you do.

Thanks for reading

Nick

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
is it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that is a bit odd, so we have a game on the 26th and then have to wait 3 days till wednesday evening when some people are back at work as opposed to a bank holiday when most people are off.

marqueemoon

Nov 29, 2010
get lots of spam

You won't get loads of spam. When you enter you will get a confirmation email (if you don't you have probably entered your email address incorrectly, which happens a lot, or the email has gone into your spam folder) and the winners will get an email from me to notify them. After that only the winners' details are passed to npower, which is necessary for them to arrange ticket collection on match day.

If the team you enter the competition for are featured again I will send an email to alert you, in case you want to enter again. If you don't want that to happen you just need to ask.

Regards

Nick

Last edited:

marqueemoon

Nov 29, 2010
Thanks to those who entered. Today I was given an extra four tickets for the match this Saturday so there were 5 winners in total. I have emailed the winners today and most probably entered from here so congratulations.

Nick

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
Did you manage to pick up the ticket? I got halfway there before it got postponed and didn't manage to pick up the tickets.

No the game was called off before I left home. I'm pretty sure Nick said on another thread that we'd be contacted about picking the tickets up nearer the date of the re-arranged game.

marqueemoon

Nov 29, 2010
You will get tickets for the rearranged match, and should get an email from npower a few days before the match with details of where to pick them up from (probably the same as before). Any problems let me know before match day!

I will be posting separately, but I have tickets this week for the Feb 12th game against Hartlepool in this week's comp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here