Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free for all Cardiff, no priority to STH, Alive and Kicking

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think it should be related to how long you've been going. 25 years for me, somewhere near the very front of the queue ?:jester:

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I don't have much money but ive saved up enough to buy a half season ticket. (210.00)

if I could afford it I would pledge my cash to the alive and kicking appeal aswell, ive put a few fivers in the buckets on the couple of times ive been lucky enough to get to a home game this season.

At the end of the day I could use the cash to put in the appeal or buy the half season ticket.

I don't think there is much of a choice really I love the albion and want to watch them play every week instead of watching crappy park football.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sorry Stu, according to Gareth you are not as loyal as he is and therefore should go to the back of the queue.

He reckons it's only those who are wealthy enough to afford a season ticket should be guaranteed a trip to WHL.:nono:

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I was born into a family of northerners who support one team, I was lucky enough to be born down here and started to watch the albion as soon I was able to get on a train and was treated like an outsider within the family.

Im not saying that I deserve a ticket to WHL but people have to understand there are different levels of support for the albion.

With my first season ticket purchase all I am signing up to do is watch the albion every other week.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Lord Bracknell; I enjoy almost all your posts.....but.........I,m pretty sure you gave to the A & K fund because you want to get your football club back......???? right or wrong ????

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Gareth have you put in your application for Spurs yet?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I've bought the Club DVD from last season (+ 25 points), 2 X Football tops (+50 points) (although if I'm honest I wouldn't have bought the new home top if the Pallokaville top was available at the time) (minus 15 points) and I went to Rotherham on Saturday (+50 points) BUT I got in on an under 16 ticket and im 30 (minus 50 points), although In mitigation I live 180 miles away from Withdean (+25 points). I went to Lincoln away in the 1st round of the cup last year (+50 points) and saw us get annihilated 3-1 (+25 points - lose bonus) and I had a West Ham ticket but sold it because I was working that weekend. (+25 points), although I didn't verify if the lad I sold it to was a ''true'' fan (-10 points)

I think in the priority system vaguely described above I have 175 points which ranks me 2637 in the queue for Tottenham tickets. Shame I used that under 16 ticket on Saturday then I would be in top thousand.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Mmmm, been going since 1978, mainly to away matches since 1993. As Moonie said, can't remeber ticketscrambles for Shrewbury away in the LDV vans trophy or Darlington on a Tuesday night.

I wish people would stop talking bollox about all this, if you are an AMS holder and apply for a ticket (1st come / 1st serve) then if you get one great, if you miss out the tough. I have been lucky to get tickets for all the matches I have applied for up to now, but if I miss out on this one then fine, I'll make do with Wolves away, Rotherham away, Gillingham at home etc.

I have spent over £200 in the club shop + my seagulls world subscription. I will be giving to alive and kicking, but cannot sort it until the new year, but when I do , I will be no better than anybody else who SUPPORTS Albion in any way they can/want

Just an extra ,I couldn't get a ticket for the last game at the Goldstone, but I don't begrudge a single person who did, thats life, but the result still stands.

Last edited:

Stu1 said:
I was born into a family of northerners who support one team, I was lucky enough to be born down here and started to watch the albion as soon I was able to get on a train and was treated like an outsider within the family.

Im not saying that I deserve a ticket to WHL but people have to understand there are different levels of support for the albion.

With my first season ticket purchase all I am signing up to do is watch the albion every other week.

I like you (in a purely platonic way.. ahem.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here