Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free for all Cardiff, no priority to STH, Alive and Kicking

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Surely all G.G. is trying to say is if there aren't enough tickets to go round, then the least deserving should be the ones to miss out. Surely all Albion fans abhor glory hunters.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I've heard your quite a nice bloke. Don;t take it so personally.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gareth Glover said:

My point about the A&K appeal is that of 30000 people who supposedly care about the club 1500 have donated, probably most of them STH's.

Bollocks.
Both I and my dad donated and we're not season ticket holders. My sister (who has only been to Burnley Boxing Day at the Goldstone, and Cardiff) and my Girlfriend (who's only been to Cardiff) donated, and my mum and other sister donated who have never been to a game in their lives. No season ticket holders and six donations.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The reason all this annoys me is after all this time the club doesn't have a system. Fair or not, we must have guidelines.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
GG = cock

have donated, have increased purchases at the club shop, am not a season ticket holder for a number of very valid reasons and don't want any recognition.

Some people are able to travel to Cardiff to watch their club but aren't able to donate sums of money that may not amount to much to others.

Do what you think is right but don't slate others for not being able to. It's got f**ck all to do with commy politics either you arse!:angry:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
For once I agree 100% with GG.
I earn below the national average, am a STH, have done the Alive n Kicking and watch most away games.
OK it sounds self righteous but the fans who put the cash up front deserve priority.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
OK my foolproof method of priority is given thus

1. Me
2. STHs/AMS who went to Cardiff, West Ham AND Swindon
3. STHs/AMS who went to two of those three
4. STHs/AMS who went to one of those three
4. STHs/AMS who went to one of those three and didn't get sunburnt
5. STHs/AMS who went to none of those three but has contributed to A&K
6. STHs/AMS who went to none of those three, has not contributed to A&K, but has bought the home top
7. STHs/AMS who went to none of those three, has not contributed to A&K, but can name a Brighton player (but not Peter Ward)
8. STHs/AMS who went to none of those three, has not contributed to A&K, but can name a Brighton player (oh OK Peter Ward will do)
9. f***ing glory hunters
10. The irritating bastard behind me in D Block
11. Wrexham fans
12. Anyone else
13. Satan
14. Bill Archer
15. Perseus
16. Women :eek:

OK?

** LEGS IT SHARPISH FROM THE DAFT BINTS **

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
mona said:

I earn below the national average, am a STH, have done the Alive n Kicking and watch most away games.

Well I'm very pleased for you but some earn next to nothing. A season ticket to me is 1/5 of my annual wage. As it is I spend about 1/10 of my earnings on home matches alone. And I also contributed to the A&K fund. But hey, because you earn more than I do you are obviously a better fan and more deserving than me of a ticket.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
What a load of self righteous bollocks has been said about ticket allocation on various threads this evening. Is there a special place to hang up your halos outside withdean these days? Great tie - be happy - Gareth you need to stay off the caffeine for a while....

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
God i fuckin love this 'good fan, bad fan' debate, it comes round at least once a month.
And i will always add something of value to the debate, which in this case is......

absolutley nothing.

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
Gareth Glover said:
I really am banging my head against a brick wall. I expect nothing back from the club but this is a chance for the club to recognise people who are STH or have contributed to the A&K appeal. What the bloody hell is so wrong with that ?.

Look after the people who have helped the club , is that such a strange proposition. Now I know there are a lot of lefty communists on here and would everyone to sleep together and hold each others hands and are fench sitters but I really don't see why it is so hard for some people to get a grip of the concept of looikng after your valued customers.

My point about the A&K appeal is that of 30000 people who supposedly care about the club 1500 have donated, probably most of them STH's.

WHAT A LOAD OF f***ing BOLLOX

People help albion in many ways, whether it be buying stuff from the club shop,watching them home or away or donating to the club. the 30,000 you keep knocking are potential fans of falmer when we finally get it.
I don`t have a season ticket not because i can`t afford it but because i don`t enjoy watching football at withdean but that dosen`t stop me going away to watch them away. because you choose to donate your money to the a&k fund you think you are more worthy of a ticket to spurs! again BOLLOX
I followed albion during the dark days when we were shit and don`t remember to many problems getting tickets for those games! should i not get priority now ??
Get off your high horse!
We all support the albion in our own way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here