Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Cut-Out-And-Keep Guide to Albion Sendings-Off 2009/10

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
After a red card drought under Poyet, inspirational captain Andrew Crofts shows us how it's done. Enjoy!

:mexican:

sendingsoff.jpg

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hang on a minute... I've had a few drinks but you can't trick my eagle eyed vision. You are trying to claim Adam El-Abd and Gavin Hoyte are the same person, and that their sending off offense was identical. You can't catch me out Mr Rapper. An extra advertising board won't do that.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hang on a minute... I've had a few drinks but you can't trick my eagle eyed vision. You are trying to claim Adam El-Abd and Gavin Hoyte are the same person, and that their sending off offense was identical. You can't catch me out Mr Rapper. An extra advertising board won't do that.

Oh bugger. You're right. You truly are eagle-eyed. I've updated it now. :lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
7 out of 8 in the first 18 games of the season and all under Slade.
1 out of 8 in the 10 games that Gus Poyet has been Manager (and that was for two yellows)

I'd say that's a significant improvement. What's your point? If you'd made this poster 10 games ago I'd be agreeing with you, but not now.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I love the way so many people claimed it wasnt a red and he logged off the pitch and clapped the fans as if he had been treated so badly, i said at the time it was a straight red and i was miles away from the actual tackle

100% correct. So blatant, but so many in the south stand were outraged that our "best defender" had been hard done by. How clear do you want it?

BTW I think that this thread could develop into a rival for Jack Straw's calendar if we can get our heads down and get those reds up to a dozen.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
7 out of 8 in the first 18 games of the season and all under Slade.
1 out of 8 in the 10 games that Gus Poyet has been Manager (and that was for two yellows)

I'd say that's a significant improvement. What's your point? If you'd made this poster 10 games ago I'd be agreeing with you, but not now.

I did make the thing over 10 games ago. I was just updating it yesterday...

Yes, sendings-off have been less prevalant under Gus. Nevertheless, all managers (caretaker or otherwise) have experienced them. Hoyte's petulant kicking of a player's kneecaps came in the Booker-White interlude. Marvellous tackle. :laugh:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
100% correct. So blatant, but so many in the south stand were outraged that our "best defender" had been hard done by. How clear do you want it?

BTW I think that this thread could develop into a rival for Jack Straw's calendar if we can get our heads down and get those reds up to a dozen.

Certainly we've managed a sending off each calendar year this season. Keep it up,* lads :thumbsup:

* while simultaneously moving up to mid-table, of course.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I did make the thing over 10 games ago. I was just updating it yesterday...

Yes, sendings-off have been less prevalant under Gus. Nevertheless, all managers (caretaker or otherwise) have experienced them. Hoyte's petulant kicking of a player's kneecaps came in the Booker-White interlude. Marvellous tackle. :laugh:

Indeed - and it's a cracking poster. Just wanted to make the point that under Gus we've moved on from the position where my wife would ask me who got sent off rather than the score when I got home from a game.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
To mark the moment of Max Gradel being given vertigo by Virgo, here's an update of the guide to this season's sendings off...

sendingsoff.jpg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
All we need is Dicker, Navarro and Lua Lua, and OGH or Forster to get sent off and we have the full set.

I reckon we'll at least get a Navarro and OGH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here