Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Cut-Out-And-Keep Guide to Albion Sendings-Off 2009/10

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Finding it increasingly hard to keep track of the many sendings off this season?
Want to reminisce all those comedy tackles and pointless handballs? Now you can stay up to date with this free cut-out-and-keep souvenir. Enjoy!

sendingsoff.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
6 in a season is the previous BHAFC record. We are on target this season for 21.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
9 in a season is the previous BHAFC record. We are on target this season for 21.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
El-Abds was my favourite, look how HIGH it was!!

He got no ball, all leg.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Colin Hawkins, the only manager in the world who would give him a chance and he gets sent off two minutes later

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
While Hawkins is my fave* sending off, Kuipers' reaction to being sent off was the best. I thought he was going to thump the ref.

(* While momentarily ignoring its impact on the match, of course)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
El-Abds was my favourite, look how HIGH it was!!

He got no ball, all leg.

I love the way so many people claimed it wasnt a red and he logged off the pitch and clapped the fans as if he had been treated so badly, i said at the time it was a straight red and i was miles away from the actual tackle

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thanks , Hawkins was the one I couldn't recall yesterday when walking back to Rock Ferry train station. All we need now to complete the set are a midfield four and a striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here