Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free bet with NSC

U

um bongo molongo

I've placed my £10 but didn't read the deal properly

:dunce:

can you use the £20 on any football bet or does it have to be FA Cup 5th round?

Only asking as I don't think The Gooners, Scum Utd and Chelski will all win - quite tricky ties for all three and would prefer to wait a week...think there'll be better odds on pickings for the free money...

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I've done it. I'm struggling to understand the economics of paying NSC a tenner for everyone who signs up (which means if everyone backs Arsenal and they win, Sporting Odds lose £12.22 x many), but never mind!

Looking forward to my free score, which I will whack on my usual accumulator of predictable Scottish results and Stockport getting beat ;-)

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Yes, it has just allowed me to "withdraw" my free £20 as well... as a "refund to registered card".

So assuming Arsenal win, I am £22.22 better off and NSC earns a tenner! I suggest you ALL get some of this now!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
:nono: :nono: :nono:

I had money on Danny to score the first goal with my free bet!

That ref has just cost me alot of free cash! I'm gutted :( :nono: :nono: :nono: :censored: :censored: :censored:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Normally hate Arsenal, put my tenner on them to win, got my free 20 quid, put than on as well, should have had 37 quid back if had stayed 1-0. Now hate them even more

:angry: :angry: :angry:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Yep i just put a tenner on manure,just waiting for the 20 bucks to arrive.:drink:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Exmouth Seagull said:
I put my free £20 on us to beat Sunderland at 5/2. Feeling good at half-time. Nervous about 45 mins to go a man short though.
Good one:drink: spent that £70 well:clap:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I put £3 on use to win 2-1 at 11/1 so all is not lost and I got home with a nice profit of £23 and NSC gets £10

:clap2: :drink: :drink:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't know who had this stupid idea...

Arsenal - say no more.

At least my Reading/West Ham double for a tenner, and Wolves/Oldham double for a tenner would see me right.

Unbelievable.

If anyone else wants more of the same - this offer is still valid - runs until whatever time the 5th round game(s) is/are being played tomorrow.

(The good news is the NSC tradedoubler affiliate account has rocketed to £212 - enough to pay NSC bandwidth for around 5 months! :) )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here