Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free at last, free at last

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm a little bit tipsy. Been at the champagne. Duval-Leroy 2004 vintage blanc-de-blancs, apparently.

420Thumbs20Up.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Blah blah.

Like anything you're gonna say is going to bother me. Have another one

[yt]odcLa4qj2hs[/yt]

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brilliant! Lets get the fine country back on its feet!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Niiiice choon, Kay. I was guessing someone might go for the Specials cover of this

[yt]xcJVe8OF4sM[/yt]

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Brilliant! Lets get the fine country back on its feet!

2014. Sorry everybody.I couldn't do anything because the Liberals wouldn't let me and Labour had left too big a mess.Sorry about the unemployed and bankrupt,but at least my mates have done alright.Sorry country,sorry you immigrants.It's Brussels wot dun it.Oh,and the unions.Don't forget the unions.Maggie should have done a better job.Pity our national interest cuts didn't see off more of them really.Still,we may have high unemployment,high taxes,poor public services and no health service to speak of,but the media still love us,so I anticipate that you will be voting for me and Nick again this time.

Won't you?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
2014. Sorry everybody.I couldn't do anything because the Liberals wouldn't let me and Labour had left too big a mess.Sorry about the unemployed and bankrupt,but at least my mates have done alright.Sorry country,sorry you immigrants.It's Brussels wot dun it.Oh,and the unions.Don't forget the unions.Maggie should have done a better job.Pity our national interest cuts didn't see off more of them really.Still,we may have high unemployment,high taxes,poor public services and no health service to speak of,but the media still love us,so I anticipate that you will be voting for me and Nick again this time.

Won't you?

Oy! Save the words for other political threads. In this one, we joust with music videos. Pick a good'un and give me your best shot
:thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Won't you?

Dont worry Lee. I shall simply retort with yes I will vote for them again and besides THIRTEEN years of mismanagement is not corrected overnight...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Strange choice to use a quote from MLK as the title to a thread celebrating the kind of politics that he oppressed him.

Yes. The Tories believe in apartheid and withdrawing of equal rights for black people. Jesus wept, the arguments are getting desperate.

Look Rev, it's a music thread. Please, pretty please, post a music video and save the bile for elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here