Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fred Hantz

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Could be well wrong but NSC just tweeted something that suggested it will be this fella.... (I could have misinterpreted)

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Could be well wrong but NSC just tweeted something that suggested it will be this fella.... (I could have misinterpreted)

I interpreted it as there's only going to be one other person other than Hyypia who can be an odds on favourite, and that's Hantz, suggesting that it's either going to be Hyypia or Hantz.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I'm not quite sure precisely what you're saying, but my interest is piqued by the time: B&HA in the recent past like to announce things at 17:00.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I interpreted it as there's only going to be one other person other than Hyypia who can be an odds on favourite, and that's Hantz, suggesting that it's either going to be Hyypia or Hantz.

I'm not sure how to interpret it, but I'm pretty sure how not to interpret it: and that is that it's not saying that Hantz is our new manager.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'm not sure how to interpret it, but I'm pretty sure how not to interpret it: and that is that it's not saying that Hantz is our new manager.

Looking at the context, it seems to be in reply to someone saying there'll be another odds on favourite tomorrow. I think it basically means it's one from two, e.g. there'll only be another odds on favourite if it's Hantz.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can't help thinking thats far, far too simplistic.

It needs to be for some of the "ooo, another one turns us down' bedwetting brigade.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You're not used to Bozza yet are you? :lol:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
You're not used to Bozza yet are you? :lol:

I am, although I don't follow his tweets. I've noticed that he and other mods have been dropping extremely clear hints about Oscar: he didn't communicate with players; Conway was offered on a plate, but Oscar wasn't that bothered in securing him until it was too late; and so on. All this is of a piece with Bloom's interview post-Oscar's departure (poor communication, was very good at watching DVDs, etc), which I thought was a little mean and undignified.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Article from Lequipe. It is dated 3rd June but it would appear that he will make a decision over the weekend...
"
According to our information, Frédéric Hantz (48) is likely to become the new coach of Stade de Reims.
The former technician Bastia (2010-2014) have agreed to sign a two-year contract, and come backed by Reginald Ray (45), which was already his second in Corsica.
Unless the technician change my mind by then leaders Stade de Reims wish to formalize Monday signed Hantz"

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Hantz-a-reims-ca-brule/470682

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Article from Lequipe. It is dated 3rd June but it would appear that he will make a decision over the weekend...
"
According to our information, Frédéric Hantz (48) is likely to become the new coach of Stade de Reims.
The former technician Bastia (2010-2014) have agreed to sign a two-year contract, and come backed by Reginald Ray (45), which was already his second in Corsica.
Unless the technician change my mind by then leaders Stade de Reims wish to formalize Monday signed Hantz"

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Hantz-a-reims-ca-brule/470682

So Champagne football or Champagne region. The choice is his!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh Freddie Hantz,
He's got plans,
To get us in to the Premier League,
whilst he drinks wine,
ten pints a time,
please don't take his sauvignon away...

albionite

May 20, 2009
Wanted him in the summer, not sure he is the right person to get us out of this mess.

How much does he know about the championship?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here