fred_elliot.jpg
I SAY
fred_elliot.jpg
:lolol: i say :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
i dunno how to tell you all this.............but hes not really dead :p hes an actor playing a part in a programme, and he is really alive, he has just come out of the programme................

I SAID........HES JUST COME OUT OF THE PROGRAMME !!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i miss him, i said i miss him:(

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2561963.stm

He had it coming, I say he had it coming.

And, I shit you not..."I suddenly felt somebody come up behind me and whizz me round so I was face down on the bed and then I felt a prick on my throat."

And that would have been ironic, I say ironic......

Roy Hudd who plays Coronation Street undertaker Archie Shuttleworth had a suspected heart attack during filming for Fred Eliot’s funeral. The Daily Record report that Roy, 70 was taken ill as he leaned over Fred’s coffin and John Savident who plays Fred, jumped from the coffin to help Roy as he fell down clutching his chest. A Corrie source told the paper: "They were filming scenes in the chapel of rest when Roy fell ill. John Savident rose from the coffin to help him as they waited for an ambulance." Roy was taken to hospital but TV bosses would not comment on his condition.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A poor ending for a man who has spent a long time in the program. I think that he should have got back to the church and 'died' at the alter steps. He could have given Audrey a lift to the church and they could still have the squabble with Ashley that they are going to have.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
HampshireSeagulls said:

Roy Hudd who plays Coronation Street undertaker Archie Shuttleworth had a suspected heart attack during filming for Fred Eliot’s funeral. The Daily Record report that Roy, 70 was taken ill as he leaned over Fred’s coffin and John Savident who plays Fred, jumped from the coffin to help Roy as he fell down clutching his chest...

Should have given the job to Harty.:jester:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
BensGrandad said:
A poor ending for a man who has spent a long time in the program. I think that he should have got back to the church and 'died' at the alter steps. He could have given Audrey a lift to the church and they could still have the squabble with Ashley that they are going to have.

Could have gone out in a lurid threesome with Bev and Audrey. Or, knowing how PC they want to get these days, he could have keeled over being rogered from behind by a rent boy.

Hang on, that's real life.......

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's just a poor mans foghorn leghorn.

A bit of trivia for you, his favourite meat is Venison.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
who was the huge cockerell that used to say....I say boy, I say boy and was always being persued by a small chicken hawk?

DOH...just read the post above....Foghorn Leghorn

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Ernest said:
Get me a Scotch and threat boy , I said get me a Scotch and threat
I just Googled "scotch and threat" to find out what it is and this NSC thread came up on the frontpage... below a Coronation Street forum...

the joys of the worldwide web - can I sink any lower this afternoon...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here