Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fraser

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fraser is alright, all action and committed, he's a decent passer as well, just plays it simple. I think the Mansfield game showed he's not even close to being the finished article yet, with Reid playing poorly alongside him he was awful, I think Hammond and O'Callaghan have tended to guide him through games when they've played with him. Nothing wrong with that of course. He's got the right attitude anyway, and looks like he will develop into a leader on the pitch.

I think the way he is being used this season is the way young players should be really, being eased in, used sparingly, playing a couple of games and then coming out. It's a shame that players like Cox and Lynch haven't had this and their progress seems to have stalled this year.

Hear hear.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Lets hope he can progress then, although i think we have better options then fraser, hes more of a defensive midfeilder.. i think attaking central midfilders would suit our style of play

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
i think he is a future captain, has come on leaps and bounds this season ... at oldham i thought he was very composed and 'mature' with hammond going off so early ...

i disagree with an earlier thread about him not being comfortable on the ball, he has a good touch and some skills when needed. i also think he tackles well. give him 2 years and he will be one of THE key player for us, i think its very exciting with qualty coming through like that and it's obvious he loves the club.

happy days!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I thought Tommy let himself down against Mansfield, he had the opportunity of playing in his preferred position, to really boss the midfield and get stuck in but was sadly lacking against a poor league 2 side. Cant see him getting near the midfield positions again this season now.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
he is a bit old mind..also a bit of a sullen soul.

Attachments

• fras.jpg
    fras.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 99

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
He is a great player for his age. However I have to agree he was woeful against Mansfield!
That said, I think he is really gonna struggle for a place now we've made two midfield signings

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Good young player. Has raw potential (how many times has that been said) but has showed climpses of it. As has been said, with experienced players around him (such as Thomson) I am sure he will flourish. In the short term, he isnt a bad player to have as back up cover for the midfield.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I thought Tommy let himself down against Mansfield, he had the opportunity of playing in his preferred position, to really boss the midfield and get stuck in but was sadly lacking against a poor league 2 side. Cant see him getting near the midfield positions again this season now.
im sure tommy ill continue to be in and out of the team for the rest of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here