Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fran's on his bike... would you have him back?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
From Sky... "Francisco Sandaza's agent claims the striker is likely to leave St Johnstone rather than accept the offer of a new contract.

The Spaniard joined Saints on a one-year contract in the summer after leaving Brighton & Hove Albion and he has scored 12 goals in 17 appearances."

Well well... he's on his way... thoughts are to 'Gers or major English club. Who would have thought... did you rate him at the Albion...?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I seem to recall that he was somewhat less than complimentary about The Albion after he'd skulked back up Scotchland way. Unless he's got a bit of previous catering experience, I can't see him turning up down here again. Can't say I'm that sorry either.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Hay! Leave him alone. He prefers the hoof it stylee.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just greed, well if you can call hoping for a raise on yer £300/week. McInnnes will take him to Brizol, he'll grab the headlines for a game or two, be anonymous by end of season and end up at East Forth or Perth or something

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am sure wherever he ends up he will have nice NEIGHbours

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He does not like Poyet. So NO.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thought he'd stay in Scotland for a while at least to get stable....

Indeed, I'd have thought he'd have given it a BIT longer. I guess it just shows how poor the standard is up there these days if he's the cream of the CROP.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why are you lot trying to STIRRUP trouble between him and Gus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here