Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Franchise fc are down

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i dont like the concept of them, but i respect the fans who are willing to continue following them travelling huge distances. shame for them.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i dont like the concept of them, but i respect the fans who are willing to continue following them travelling huge distances. shame for them.

I feel more sorry for the (afc) Wimbledon fans.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

rotherham survive

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
I hope their fall continues next season. How long could it be before AFC Wimbledon pass them on the way up? That will be a winning day for football - and what sweet justice it would be if AFC Wimbledon could beat Franchise to relegate them!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
JSD Albion said:
I hope their fall continues next season. How long could it be before AFC Wimbledon pass them on the way up? That will be a winning day for football - and what sweet justice it would be if AFC Wimbledon could beat Franchise to relegate them!

If that game ever happens, I WILL get tickets.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Biscuit said:
I feel more sorry for the (afc) Wimbledon fans.

I dont.

My mate is a grays athletic fan and the vast majority of conference and below clubs absolutely hate AFC for coming into the league , buying up all the decent playerse, kicking teams out of their grounds - Kingstonian and getting all the publicity.

There was a huge sigh of relief when they started losing games

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bye bye :wave:

Let's hope they continue dropping like a stone, get this abhorrent club out of the league. :clap:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Interesting interview with Pete Winkelman on Five live.

Just to paraphrase, he was glad to see League football in Milton Keynes. Thought the fans were terrific etc. But on the question of would you keep the team going below the next level, he said no.

Maybe, the two Wimbledons will not play one another in the same leauge!

Albaman

Equatorial Splitter
Apr 22, 2006
Singapore lah
Dover said:
Interesting interview with Pete Winkelman on Five live.

Just to paraphrase, he was glad to see League football in Milton Keynes. Thought the fans were terrific etc. But on the question of would you keep the team going below the next level, he said no.

Maybe, the two Wimbledons will not play one another in the same leauge!

Well I wouldnt be sad to see them go under. :clap:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Couldn't care less to be honest sick of all this so called real fans bollocks regarding AFC wimbledon. It's the twats on here who'd rather go and watch them than the Albion in the past who have really got my goat.

Hang your heads in shame

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Goring Gull said:
Couldn't care less to be honest sick of all this so called real fans bollocks regarding AFC wimbledon. It's the twats on here who'd rather go and watch them than the Albion in the past who have really got my goat.

Hang your heads in shame

:clap:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I've always felt that wimbeldon fans gave up too easily, we could have made an afc brighton in 1997 and played at woodside road.
But saying that not overally fused about them going down apart from the fact that i won't be able to tick that ground off next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here