Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fran Kirby

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just turned 31, Kirby will bring some real quality and creative guile in attack.

She's had her injury and illness challenges in the past, but made 21 WSL appearances last season.

A statement signing.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Keep hold of Terland too (or has she gone?).
Thought she'd already signed for Utd but there's no confirmation. She'd be a fool to go following the exit of Earps who wasn't keen on staying a t a club 'in transition'. Or to put it another way, a club where the owners don't care about the women's team and aren't investing in it. If she hasn't signed for Utd, maybe Kirby coming here might persuade her to stay.

Reactions: :J)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
IMG_5183.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Great news

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Thought she'd already signed for Utd but there's no confirmation. She'd be a fool to go following the exit of Earps who wasn't keen on staying a t a club 'in transition'. Or to put it another way, a club where the owners don't care about the women's team and aren't investing in it. If she hasn't signed for Utd, maybe Kirby coming here might persuade her to stay.
I suspect that will very quickly change now Cashworth had started their. Already a story about using St George's Park rather than Portakabins.

And let's face it, if there's a team in transition it's the one she's leaving that lacks a manager

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I suspect that will very quickly change now Cashworth had started their. Already a story about using St George's Park rather than Portakabins.

And let's face it, if there's a team in transition it's the one she's leaving that lacks a manager
Sonia Bompastor was appointed over a month ago, from Lyon.

Delighted "Super Fran" has signed. One of my all-time favourites. She will be a great example for young players. This is a cracking bit of business.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Sonia Bompastor was appointed over a month ago, from Lyon.

Delighted "Super Fran" has signed. One of my all-time favourites. She will be a great example for young players. This is a cracking bit of business.
Im fairly certain the poster is referring our woman’s team being in transition and our current lack of permanent manager in relation to Elisabeth Terland leaving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here