Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FourFourTwo

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The annual fourfourtwo put a load of names in hat and see in what order they are pulled out predictions for next season are out.

Have us in 13th with Leeds, Southend, Brentford, MK Dons, Millwall and Gillingham in that order as the top 6. Wycombe, Tranmere, Carlise and Stockport going down

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I take it that is entirely random then, as surely even the most optimistic Gillingham and Southend fans don't consider themselves promotion candidates over the likes of Norwich, Charlton, Huddersfield and so on???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Aye, they also had Richie Morris as our fans representative, with the Q's and A's being as follows:

- Greatest hope for this season: That our new chairman, Tony Bloom, bankrolls a promotion push.

- Biggest fear: That we struggle to attract anyone with real quality.

- Most important player: The lower league Berbatov, Glenn Murray.

- Terrace favourite: Jim McNulty.

- Player you'd happily drive to his next club: Colin Hawkins.

- Have you got the right manager?: That remains to be seen.

- What advice would you give him?: Build your team around Glenn Murray. Don't listen to the fans, we're clueless.

- Which team do you most want to beat this season?: Southampton or tin-pot London outfit Orient.

- Opposition player you despise: Scott McGleish

- Opposition player you secretly admire: I have always like Orient's Sean Thornton.

- Where will you finish?: I will plump for 11th.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
apparently picked by experts, really not sure about that one. What have Gillingham done this summer to get in the top 6 while Wycombe who won (I think) the league go straight back down. Strange

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At least the fan pundit talks some sense...

and the sense in building you team around a player who will almost certainly not be here at the end of January and possibly even by kick off next week is???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here