Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four years four bloody years

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't get the point you are making reguarding Slade ???

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
That Dicko talks a lot of sense.
He said: "You've always got to keep your options open as you can never tell what the future holds. I could go back to Brighton and play there, or I could be on the move"

So, he will either stay at Brighton, or if not, he will leave.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Slade was a good man but I suspect he inherited a squad a little short on discipline and cohesion - problems that could have their origins in Dean Wilkins' days - and wasn't able to deal with them. One outcome of this is that Russell Slade (a man who still called the Albion "We" three months after being sacked) is in Yorkshire, Liam Dickinson is in Cambridgeshire and Gus Poyet is in Sussex.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Slade was a good man but I suspect he inherited a squad a little short on discipline and cohesion - problems that could have their origins in Dean Wilkins' days - and wasn't able to deal with them. One outcome of this is that Russell Slade (a man who still called the Albion "We" three months after being sacked) is in Yorkshire, Liam Dickinson is in Cambridgeshire and Gus Poyet is in Sussex.

Exactement.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Slade was a knob, who has not exactly been snapped up by anyone else has he.....

think about it............

far from it, the bloke is a legend for keeping us last season and brining in Dicker, Navarro, Crofts and most of all Bennett.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here