Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four points clear of Palace now

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
If my Gran had wheels she'd be a bike.
F##k Palace results. Who cares?! (unless against us of course)

Whilst I agree with you, a Palace loss does help keep some of the more 'special' goons from spouting their deluded unfounded drivel about the albion.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
OI OI !!! Wind yer neck in pal !!!!
Any team can beat any team at any given time, this league is so open.
Football's a funny old game, you lose a couple,we win a couple,then you could be heading for relegation !
:)

And the winner of the most incompressible, cliched post of the day is in, congratulations. You even managed to get in a "footballs a funny old game"
I bet you'll be "sick as a parrot" on the 31st though. Oi oi savalooooooooyyyyyy

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And the winner of the most incompressible, cliched post of the day is in, congratulations. You even managed to get in a "footballs a funny old game"
I bet you'll be "sick as a parrot" on the 31st though. Oi oi savalooooooooyyyyyy

Its a game of two halfs birkin !

Sent by doris stokes via the spirit world

Last edited:

Jan 12, 2012

I might be sick as a parrot, i may be happy as Larry, who knows ? Its a game of 2 halfs, it only takes a second to score a goal, then Bobs yer uncle, im over the moon. This season aint a sprint, its a marathon, but i know our guys will be chomping at the bit to put one over the old enermy, for sure .
These derbys are about the survival of the fittest, its dog eat dog, kill or be killed, but im confident our boys will be up for the challenge, and will give 110 % out there, for sure ( sorry, i've used that twice )
Good luck, and may the best team win ( us!)
Back to the studio

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I might be sick as a parrot, i may be happy as Larry, who knows ? Its a game of 2 halfs, it only takes a second to score a goal, then Bobs yer uncle, im over the moon. This season aint a sprint, its a marathon, but i know our guys will be chomping at the bit to put one over the old enermy, for sure .
These derbys are about the survival of the fittest, its dog eat dog, kill or be killed, but im confident our boys will be up for the challenge, and will give 110 % out there, for sure ( sorry, i've used that twice )
Good luck, and may the best team win ( us!)
Back to the studio
Good job you did'nt use any cliches...so last year....lol!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Couldn't we have gone 10 points clear or.something of we beat them at the Amex? All rather irrelevant

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
and i wanted my 501 to be a nine darter ....

how many scum on NSC`?
stats please

mods ..do your job and ban them all till we beat them next week ...
what are mods for? wasnt that part of your brief titanic et al?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here