Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four points clear of Palace now

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So even if they beat us we will be ahead of then. If we beat them it's a massive SEVEN points clear.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Weve been more than 4 points ahead before and we have been more than 4 behind also.

Lets see where we are at the end of the season.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
And if the team had beat them at home along with Leeds and then won Tuesday....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd say they are heading for relegation but the bottom three are so shit that that isn't going to happen.

Jan 12, 2012
I'd say they are heading for relegation but the bottom three are so shit that that isn't going to happen.

OI OI !!! Wind yer neck in pal !!!!
Any team can beat any team at any given time, this league is so open.
Football's a funny old game, you lose a couple,we win a couple,then you could be heading for relegation !
:)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Football's a funny old game, you lose a couple,we win a couple,then you could be heading for relegation !

Would it be too much to ask that just one Palace fan could come on here and speak/type properly?

I really do fear for the children of Croydon if this is how they are being educated.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Would it be too much to ask that just one Palace fan could come on here and speak/type properly?

I really do fear for the children of Croydon if this is how they are being educated.

Yes, I think it is asking too much

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

I totally agree but your lot are so quick to come on here shouting about what a big club you are & how shit we are when you get a result & we don't.... All that "normal service resumed" bollocks is getting well old & no I'm not blaming you personally as I don't know if you're one of them that spout off on here when you win a game but it's very noticable a lot of palace fans don't come on here unless you're doing well which is pretty pathetic to be honest, wouldn't you agree ?
Fair play to you for logging in still though

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
With the team they put out today, its like they have just put all their eggs in one basket!!! not sure if thats a good idea, but as Palace fans are more than happy with the season so far, what can we say?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yawn.................

..............why all this tedious guff about Palace? I can remember a time before this feud was stirred up by The S*n, and I really can't be bothered with it (or them).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The game on the 31st is now a 6 pointer for Palace. :lol:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Palace's form in the league is pretty woeful, 1 win at home from their last 8! And just 3 1-0 wins in their last 14 league games. Will mean little in a derby but as good a time as any to play them.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
During a season it is easy to get over excited about your teams performances and as a result over estimate their capabilities.

Prime example, when we were third in the league in October, there were a few Palace fans thinking we should carry that on throughout the season, and, while they may be correct in thinking that we possibly should have carried on our form, I think it is important to look at the bigger picture and realise that we were punching well above our weight then.

Say what you want about our season, you would be lying if before this season started you would not have been happy with mid table and (at least) a cup semi final.

You may be ahead of us now, we may go ahead of you soon, or we may not. The table right now, especially in our mid-table pack that we are both in, is going to look incredibly different come May and we all know it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why does every one of our results has to be put in the context of how it relates to Crystal Palace?

Just rejoice that Brighton won today!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here