Four League One games tonight

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloody Oldham. They were unbeaten at home until just over a week ago :rant:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
if you fancy Oldham to storm the second half and win you can get 35/1 in play on william hill!
for Bristol rovers to turn it round 5-1
and for argyle to win 33/1

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Am glad i started worrying a while back lol. Have reached the stage i cant be arsed to be worried any more. Just gotta keep winning

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Before the season started I think the majority on here would have accepted a place in the playoffs. Now people worrying whether or not we're be 1st on the 15th of January? Bit of perspective.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I couldn't give a sh8t if we finished one place behind Southampton come the end of the season.....as long as they finish 1st of course. I'd be over the moon if we finished second with auto promotion !!!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
People can't seriously be worried, thought everyone had faith in poyet?

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
if you fancy Oldham to storm the second half and win you can get 35/1 in play on william hill!
for Bristol rovers to turn it round 5-1
and for argyle to win 33/1

Oldham and Plymouth both 60/1 on betfair!

Why do people still get ripped off by the high st bookies?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I'm not worrying. It'll be nice to be champions but I'd happy to be promoted anyway even if it means the play - offs.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Saints fans will be creaming themselves at the (delusional) idea they will be top of League 1 on Saturday afternoon :lol:
Only if they win and we lose - and one of those would have to be by more than one goal. I've stopped bothering about other results - all we have to do is win the next game - and keep on doing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here