Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four League One games tonight

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Two involving teams around the top. I suppose three if you count Peterborough...here's hoping the immediate lift caused by sacking the boss comes in this game and not Saturday's. Oldham could get themselves in the play off zone by winning <please>.

Bristol Rovers v Walsall

Huddersfield v Plymouth

Oldham v Southampton

Peterborough v Brentford.

Still be top of the league by the final whistle of course :thumbsup:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I wouldn't say teams usually get a lift from sacking their manager, it's usually after hiring a new one. I wouldn't be surprised if they were beaten tonight. Saying that, I don't think that rule is particularly consistent and they may get a new man in for Saturday only to be battered by us!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hopefully town will get their act together and beat Plymouth.....they have also just signed some Hungarian International defender from newcastle...suprise surprise and Kevin Kilbane.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Oldham have the second best home record in the league.

Personally, I think I might put a pound on Rovers vs Walsall DRAW, HUDDERSFIELD vs Plymouth, OLDHAM vs Southampton and Peterborough vs Brentford DRAW.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oldham have the second best home record in the league.

Personally, I think I might put a pound on Rovers vs Walsall DRAW, HUDDERSFIELD vs Plymouth, OLDHAM vs Southampton and Peterborough vs Brentford DRAW.

Is it really worth the effort for just a pound?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Come on Oldham!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Have done a fiver double on Saints and huddersfield, but am not in the least concerned if i lose, it will mean at least one if not both dont win, if they both do, well at least its about £17 back (inc stake)

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I really do still think Peterborough could gatecrash the promotion party. Dont think anyone should rule them out just yet. In my Opinion they are a better side than both Charlton and Borrmuff

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
May have been mentioned already but Darren Ferguson is to be in charge of Posh against us on Saturday

Daddy. Please can I have some players on the cheap?

Aye, of course you can son. What is that whimpering noise in the background.

Thanks, dad. Oh...er...Nicola...er...walked into a door.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here