Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four Four Two Season Preview

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
has us down to finish 19th which we WILL do better than but who is Richard Morris in the Fan File bit player would like to drive to next club - Kuipers and what change would you make at the club - the Chairman Dick Knight. What a load of balls, no player should be driven to another club, basically what he said is as bad as all the henderson out lot. As for the bit about DK been there a million times and still no one has come up with a better option.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
has us down to finish 19th which we WILL do better than but who is Richard Morris in the Fan File bit player would like to drive to next club - Kuipers and what change would you make at the club - the Chairman Dick Knight. What a load of balls, no player should be driven to another club, basically what he said is as bad as all the henderson out lot. As for the bit about DK been there a million times and still no one has come up with a better option.

Just about sums up Richard Morris what he knows about the Albion really. DK makes Falmer a realit yet still he would drive him out the club. He is a typical third rate journalist ready to make these sort of statements when he reallys knows FA!

Still when we get Falmer he will still be moaning about it. I suggest that we ship out Morris to a team like Chelsea then he could phone 606 every Saturday evening and say they are club in crisis because they failed to buy player x for £36m or they have just had drawna league game against teams they should beat so easily and that they should sack the manager/chairman immediately!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Maybe he doesn't rate Kuipers and believes that someone could do a better job than Dick Knight?

That doesn't mean he should be 'discarded' to support another club, due to a difference of opinions.

I think he is very wrong about Dick Knight, but it would be very dull if we all shared the same opinions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Usual negative shit, goes over my head but shame that he is down as representing us because his views are not anything that I'd want to be associated with.

Maybe he doesn't rate Kuipers and believes that someone could do a better job than Dick Knight?

That doesn't mean he should be 'discarded' to support another club, due to a difference of opinions.

I think he is very wrong about Dick Knight, but it would be very dull if we all shared the same opinions.

I agree with you it would be dull, but to get that kind of bullshite printed in a magazine that sells worldwide is just to much, come on here and do it yes, but get it into print like that when he knows full well the problems we faced as a club:nono::nono:
Fuckwit should hang his head.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'm surprised he didn't mention McGhee should still be manager. Still, at least he didn't give a tip for the Stewards Cup.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I agree with you it would be dull, but to get that kind of bullshite printed in a magazine that sells worldwide is just to much, come on here and do it yes, but get it into print like that when he knows full well the problems we faced as a club:nono::nono:
Fuckwit should hang his head.

True, when his opinion is obviously not the majority of the fans. We would know if Dick Knight was unpopular!

Perhaps, it would be a good idea to write about Sir Dick in response to this comment? If they were to get enough letters then we might get some added coverage!

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
How did one person get to speak for all, a few years ago it was thelad from brigtonfans, owen, I think. If its you Richie did you use your Hastings Observer connections?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
How did one person get to speak for all, a few years ago it was thelad from brigtonfans, owen, I think. If its you Richie did you use your Hastings Observer connections?

They asked me to as I write for them occasionally - including two articles about Falmer.

I have yet to see the final comments but imagine they have been edited down.

They specifically asked 'what playe would you drive to your next club' - I had to pick one so picked Kuipers and reasoned it was because while he was here any other keeper would get stick from some of the fans - not because of his ability.

The thing about Knight was contextualised by saying 'The one thing I would change would be the GROUND situation' but that some people were beginning to get upset about high season ticket prices and no squad investment. Also said Knight would always be a hero here for saving the club but perhaps had taken them as far as he could.

This was sent in BEFORE we signed Forster an BEFORE we got approval for Falmer so was difficult to complete without knowing the end result.

Obviously in the context of Falmer approval things look a bit different.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They asked me to as I write for them occasionally - including two articles about Falmer.

I have yet to see the final comments but imagine they have been edited down.

They specifically asked 'what playe would you drive to your next club' - I had to pick up so picked Kuipers and reasoned it was because while he was here any other keeper would get stick from some of the fans - not because of his ability.

The thing about Knight was contextualised by saying 'The one thing I would change would be the GROUND situation' but that some people were beginning to get upset about high season ticket prices and no squad investment. Also said Knight would always be a hero here for saving the club but perhaps had taken them as far as he could.

This was sent in BEFORE we signed Forster an BEFORE we got approval for Falmer so was difficult to complete without knowing the end result.

Its no good trying to wriggle out of it Richie.

You are now persona non grata and need to spend the rest of the summer eating worms and playing with dirt in your back garden

punish:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just about sums up Richard Morris what he knows about the Albion really. DK makes Falmer a realit yet still he would drive him out the club. He is a typical third rate journalist ready to make these sort of statements when he reallys knows FA!

As I said - this was filled in WEEKS before the Falmer decision so hardly writing it AFTER Knight makes Falmer a reality.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003

Knight has worked hard behind the scenes for a long time to sign a striker like Forster. We have had offers for Constantine and Byfield knocked back.

And the effort and work he has put in to get us to Falmer needs no elaboration.

Even before these things happened, Knight poured his heart into trying to improve this club.

It is a shame some people can't see this and how bad is this going to look in Four Four Two?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Knight has worked hard behind the scenes for a long time to sign a striker like Forster. We have had offers for Constantine and Byfield knocked back.

And the effort and work he has put in to get us to Falmer needs no elaboration.

Even before these things happened, Knight poured his heart into trying to improve this club.

It is a shame some people can't see this and how bad is this going to look in Four Four Two?

I think perhaps people are overestimating the impact on one person's comments or infact how much anyone else from other clubs cares about what is a relatively small section of a suppliment...

But again, in my defence, I did praise Knight's work in saving the club and the work he has done to Falmer.

I had to pick SOMETHING about the club to change and just said some supporters were upset about high season ticket prices etc and maybe Knight had taken us as far as he could.

Hardly a CRIME.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I had to pick SOMETHING about the club to change and just said some supporters were upset about high season ticket prices etc and maybe Knight had taken us as far as he could.

Hardly a CRIME.

I think a lot of supporters including those who do not use this board would swap DK, despite him being the saviour, for a rich russian or loaded American - dont mean its right, but look at the premiership loads of foreign owners = loads of souless clubs

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
For the record there is an interview with Dick going in NEXT month about FALMER which I am sure will be more than GLOWING and read by a lot more than my little fans bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here