Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
This was posted on The Seagulls Nest messageboard:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Think I might fit that category, having seen only 7 Albion games this season but having also watched 9 Forest Green games...completed my down-sizing attempt with the Tyne-Tees derby.

I'm baffled by the basic assumption that supporters have "their club" (which is obviously a BIG club) and that what happens next is that they now "prefer to watch their football at a smaller league or non-league club".

How does that work?

Am I the only Albion supporter who didn't really notice that Arsenal were playing Chelsea yesterday, until MOTD fetched up on the telly after the 10.15pm news?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lord Bracknell said:

Am I the only Albion supporter who didn't really notice that Arsenal were playing Chelsea yesterday, until MOTD fetched up on the telly after the 10.15pm news?

No.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Lord Bracknell said:

If it weren't for me sharing a house with two Chelsea fans, it would have completely passed me by.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I sometimes read it in the barbers, I wouldn't shell out for it though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:
This was posted on The Seagulls Nest messageboard:

Heaven forbid, but if ever the Albion ceased to exist, I'd 'downsize' to Lewes FC like a SHOT. 200 yards from the station, terraces, Harveys, drinking Harveys on the terraces, what's not to like?

C.Gull

Jan 29, 2007
What planet are you people on!!,the Premiership is reported on daily through the press,TV and radio, anybody interested at all in football cant help to absorb this information.
Listen I shall say this only once, Manchester have won the Premiership and there is a Cup Final later this month

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Lord Bracknell said:
I

I only found out Man Utd won the league five minutes ago when I nipped out and bought a tabloid ;)

Went straight from the game saturday into Cheltenham for the evening, meandered home yesterday and had a nice long lie in today. Premiership? Pah!

x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here