Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four four two mag - Bas Savage

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I personally will give Bas Savage Dean Hammond and George Ocallaghan a good reception - its the very least they deserve

:clap: exactly - what all three said behind the scenes is completely a different situation to what I know and care y'know

all three put in the effort whilst here , and that is all I care about

providing none of the three slag off the club ala Knight or do anything ridiculously stupid in the games mentioned ala Jones (twice) or Revell then they will get my respect

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I personally will give Bas Savage Dean Hammond and George Ocallaghan a good reception - its the very least they deserve

A couple of months ago I was speaking to a Tranmere fan who was buying a Bas Savage T-shirt off me.

I mentioned about O'Callaghan and Savage being ex-Brighton and that, when Tranmere came to Brighton, I suggested Savage 'might' get a half-decent reception, and O'Callaghan might get a bit of bird.

'Fochhh it', he said, in his best pseudo-Scouse, 'I think we'll join in. O'Callaghan's a self-centred cunt who thinks he's far better than he is - the arrogant gobby twat...'

Spooky.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
:clap: exactly - what all three said behind the scenes is completely a different situation to what I know and care y'know

all three put in the effort whilst here , and that is all I care about

providing none of the three slag off the club ala Knight or do anything ridiculously stupid in the games mentioned ala Jones (twice) or Revell then they will get my respect

I agree Jones was a complete twat when we played them at the end of December down there

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
To be fair Bas has been our best player this season by far (and it has shocked me as well!) whether its down to the way we play or because he feels he has a point to prove or something but hes been brilliant for us

His workrate has been top notch and although he hasent scored as many goals as he would like ( although I see him more as a targetman than a goalscorer) he has linked up very well and created a lot of goals for us this season

Hes been the best signing Tranmere have made in years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here