Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forty Notes QUIZ NIGHT Sunday 15 July *Details here*

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Terribly sorry we were unable to attend. Superwife was and is proper poorly. Sounds like an enjoyable evening was had, how many were there? How much was raised?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Never mind 'good night', blah blah blah. Who WON?*

*And who embarrassed themselves with a really really stupid guess at something?

Never mind 'good night', blah blah blah. Who WON?*

Lush and the magnificent 7 won 'again', by a comprehensive margin of six points.

I would like to add my hearty congratulations to Al, Doug and Daisy for putting on a top night, and it was illuminating to discover how much NSC's err... 'finest' knew about the inner workings of the gallbladder.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
it was illuminating to discover how much NSC's err... 'finest' knew about the inner workings of the gallbladder.

Indeed it was. All of my adopted 'Dover Unathletic' team - all of whom work in the NHS apart from the gargoyle Neil - wongly diagnosed the answer. Debate got so heated that Daisy was forced to make the announcement 'Is there a doctor in the house?' :D

Oh, and once again, some, uh, unusual, doings at auction time. Could have sworn I saw an autographed Albion striped shirt up there, mysteriously withdrawn amid much whispering from the MCs. Come on folks, I have a trained investigative reporters eye, what's the story THIS time? ???

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here